Stray Love Hearts: I’VE GOT YER SPOILERS RIGHT HERE

PLEASE WAIT AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE UPLOADING OUR RELEASES TO ONLINE READER SITES!

IT IS TIME. It’s been just over two years since we started releasing SLH, and it’s become one of our most popular, yet most polarizing series we’ve run to date, and today we bid it farewell. Now, compare that to its four-year publication in Sylph, and you’ll see why it pissed us off every single goddamn time one of you piped up asking when the new chapter would be out.

But I don’t want to get all negative with this one, no, no. This is the last time we’ll be releasing SLH, and by god, if it let me pull a gag like the one you see at left, then it can’t be all bad, right?

…Err.

AT ANY RATE! This chapter was typeset by Zippy Zippy (“I’M FREE!! I NEVER HAVE TO TOUCH THIS STUPID, STUPID SERIES EVER AGAIN. TEARS OF JOY PEOPLE! TEARS. OF. JOY. ;.;” ), edited by c0de_da1sy (“AND JUSTICE HAS NOW BEEN SERVED”), and QC’d by Melfra (“Seriously?”) and Clov3r (“Blurrhaghlrlbluagh”) THESE ARE THE PEOPLE YOU MUST THANK.

Download S.L.H – Stray Love Hearts! The Last Room [END] here
Read S.L.H – Stray Love Hearts! The Last Room [END] online

And here’s where I give a shout-out to all of our staffers who worked on the series! We had a lot of one-hit-wonders on staff for this, and for a long, long time the running joke was, “Everyone quits after SLH,” because, well, there were a ton of people who did.

Editors! Tom the Mighty, Shirozaki, Melfra, Shae, Shinigami, and c0de_da1sy (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BB! =DDDD)

Typesetters! Baki, Shirozaki, ZippyZippy, MagmaStorm, and Kaori

Translators! …Oh come on. Do you really have to ask?

Quality Control! Melfra and Clov3r <3 (ILU bbs.)

And special thanks to all the newbies who signed on to the team only to get saddled with SLH for their first projects and then... promptly disappeared afterwards. YOU LIVE ON IN OUR HEARTS!

THE END.

This entry was posted in releases, SLH - Stray Love Hearts!. Bookmark the permalink.

50 Responses to Stray Love Hearts: I’VE GOT YER SPOILERS RIGHT HERE

1. bugubugu says:

Thank you so much for finishing this series. Even if all the talk of ‘hearts’ and ‘keys’ made me think of Kingdom Hearts…
    I love it how everything is such high quality~
    Thank you soooooo much!

2. Kenya says:

I understand now why you guys hate SLH so much…
    I finished it and now realize how annoying it is D:

3. meiyuki says:

Wow & yay finally it finished!! I would like to say thank you for sticking into the end TT.TT(but thinking about the ending of this series is so lame plus want barf out as well) However i would still stick around for ur other series like Barajou no kiss, The sleepy residents of birdcage & Junketsu + Kareshi ^W^

4. Kaori says:

…F-for some odd reason… a lot of these comments are depressing me… T-T I wonder why that is…?

5. Mikihinna says:

ahahahahhaa ohhhhmyyyy- i started this series like any other fangirl…however i think i drank too much of the haterade and the ended the series like a douche XD. I really couldn’t get passed the cheesy dialogue and predictable plot conclusion. However it was nice to know i still have a taste for shoujo( i have high hopes for junketsu and kareshi).

Thanks so much for finishing this manga guyss! I really have no idea what kind of pain you guys had to go through to scanlate this story but i appreciate it a lot! Much lurve guyss <3

6. Tin says:

Well, I thank you, for finishing it. I know that it was not a fun project for you guys to do..lol. The ending was… annoying. The mangaka seems to REALLY like characters like Cain. ::sighs:: I lean more to the kind and not-so-completely-full of themselves characters.. but Cain won anyway. Oh, well. Nothing I can do about it.

Again, thank you! I look forward to future projects! ^_^

7. IchigoParfait7 says:

ARGHHH That art work you posted on the side has made me go listen to Magnet by Rin and Len!!! STUPID BUTTERFLIES!!! I was trying nott to listen to so much vocaloid!!! Anywayyy about SLH YAY its done!!! It was alright… The art was like eye candy but the end felt rushed… And god things got cheesy and yes Im with Bugubugu all the talk of Hearts and keys reminded me of Kingdom hearts… So I went back and played the first 2 games =P

Overall it was a fun read though :) THX Turtle chan for the scanlations!!! Now I just need to keep reading your awesome Birdcage scans ^_^

8. Emoxified says:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Clov3r says:

I love it how everything is such high quality~
    Thank you soooooo much!

Ahaha! That’s what I thought of, too, when I first started reading SLH! *is a KH geek*

10. Jormel says:

Thank you so much for seeing this series through! I’m starting to really like you guys at Turtle Paradise. ^.^ Looking forward to future Aya Shouoto releases. :3