Barajou no kiss is now Barajou no NETORARE

PLEASE WAIT AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE UPLOADING OUR RELEASES TO ONLINE READER SITES!

Netorare or NTR for short (Definition): In which the main protagonist’s loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him/her with or without the hero/heroine’s involvement or knowledge. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

We saw it with Kaede and Mikage, now we’re getting it with Mutsuki and Anis. Hot damn, Shouoto, do you know your eroges! You know, sometimes I wonder if she’s doing this on purpose…

Oh, who am I kidding. She’s a self-professed pervert. WELCOME TO RELEASE DAY!

Today we present a great chapter of Barajou which happens to be one of the worst in fandom, thanks to the Mutsuki/Anis camp who have spoiled the climax of this chapter for every last goddamn one of you unfortunate enough to look at so much as their signatures. Granted, though, it might not beat how determined every Kaede/Anis fan is to spoil chapter 32… OH, BUT WHO CARES. Mikage is farkin’ ADORABLE, and the return of a certain masked hero propels this installment squarely into JAWESOME territory. READ IT, LOVE IT, AND EMBRACE IT. Oh, and don’t read the back cover until you finish the chapter. Spoils the WHOLE. DAMN. THING.

IN THIS CHAPTER! c0de_da1sy reigns in the mighty donkey(!?) that IS the editing force behind this chapter, and wielding their peerless penmanship projectiles of JUSTICE are Melfra and Clov3r, who right the wrongs of grammar faux pas! Together they are… THE KNIGHTS OF THE QC TABLE.

Download Barajou no Kiss chapter 28: “Cry x Desire x Pageant” here
Read Barajou no Kiss chapter 28: “Cry x Desire x Pageant” online

SEE YOU NEXT TIME, READERS. Don’t forget to follow us on twitter (and Livejournal!), and feel free to donate if you ever have the spare cash. B)

This entry was posted in Barajou no Kiss, releases. Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Barajou no kiss is now Barajou no NETORARE

1. Lucy says:

wow. there’s a lot of releases this month !

noooo! Anis should be with Kaede ! DX

2. Zippy says:

Did I not edit page 18 correctly cuz I still see Japanese!!? D: OTL

Weh?! Whereabouts? I see nothiiiiiing~

I see it! In Tenjoh bubble at the bottom. Just a little faded bit near the top. D=

Did I not edit page 18 correctly cuz I still see Japanese!!? D: OTL

Weh?! Whereabouts? I see nothiiiiiing~

Victory! Found and rectified! Hohohoho.

oh my god, you guys, I am not going to QC with my head on the table that was too light and asldfj

5. c0de_da1sy says:

dude…there’s lots of pages like that (mostly the first 1/2)D:
    I saw my cleans and they didn’t have that, so I don’t even know what’s happened.

dude…there’s lots of pages like that (mostly the first 1/2)D:

Arrrrgh, yeah, I can kind of guess what happened. Mikage was a real problem child this ch so I ended up trying to level her so the darks weren’t so, well, dark, and I must have goofed when I overlaid her back onto the page. OTL That’d be my bad right thar. Is it really really noticeable? ‘Cause it might be enough to put a v2 out.

7. c0de_da1sy says:

dude…there’s lots of pages like that (mostly the first 1/2)D:

darn you, Mikage!! I still love ya though xD
    maybe because I have my screen tilted 93.42% of the time that I noticed it + the Haruto spread’s kinda dusty, but IDK. The quality thar is not very TP style; however, if it doesn’t take all that long to fix, then a v2 would be good.
    I’m causing so much trouble orz

dude…there’s lots of pages like that (mostly the first 1/2)D:

darn you, Mikage!! I still love ya though xD
    I’m causing so much trouble orz

I finally saw it on the page with Tenjoh but I swear to you I can’t find it anywhere else. Like, at all.

9. OMG, just caught up with this. I love all~ the men in the chapter~! Haruto~ I missed you! Thank you sooo much for all the release. .>; And~ idk what everyone’s talking about with SLH.. It looked like Hiyoki was being set up with Cain from the beginning. And it was still a great ending.

10. Lucia says:

thanks for all the hard work at turtle paradise!!!!! xD <3 i just love the blog-ish chapter desciption, its always so funny ^-^ !! Shouto IS kindof a perve…especialy if you read the other works…o_e i cant unknow those things…

11. CB says:

Thank you very much for the new chapter.

12. Jhiend says:

Late comment is late.

Ah! So that’s how you dealt with the pun. It was a valiant attempt. (I didn’t even try).

Are you not posting on the Barajou LJ anymore?

Late comment is late.

Are you not posting on the Barajou LJ anymore?

Lawl, thank you, thank you. Melly said it was Haruto-class bad. (I’ll take that as a compliment.)

I tried to post on LJ, but that was around the time they had all those attacks on the server, so I couldn’t get through. = I’ll start updating with the next ones though, since it seems the problem’s been resolved.

Other than that, eh… It seems like no one really pays attention to anything other than the raws/spoilers over there anyway, so sometimes I think people just skim over ‘em, since no one really says anything about ‘em.