If you see a turtle on a roof, chances are it had a jetpack.

First, let me say: Happy belated Christmas and new years to our turtle fans, and happy holy shit, fourth anniversary! I don’t know how the hell we’ve managed to hang on this long, but there it is, and here we are. Good job, turtle staff! WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO DEDICATED. Ahem. For veterans of the site, most of you know we usually do something called the Twelve Days of Doujinshi leading up to the 6th, our anniversary (being today as of writing, but it will probably be the 7th in actuality once I manage to post this), hooooowever due mostly in part to sheer laziness (on my part– SORRY BROS THE WHEEL OF TIME TURNS AND I’M F*CKIN’ TRAPPED) we’re pushing it back this year be held…Well, some other time. When? I HAVE NO IDEA! But we’ll do it eventually. I don’t know about you guys, but I need my Slayers doujinshi fix or else I just can’t kick off the year right.

But that’s not what you’re here for! You’re here for RELEASES, and hobuddy ARE WE DELIVERING OR WHAT.

First up, Birdcage Manor is BACK! Which I’ve promptly decided to rename “The adventures of moe-moe Asai-kun and his significantly less moe living companions,” for reasons you’ll see there at the right. Where we last left our heroes, a power outage had Kiz’naw and moe-moe Asai-kun trapped in the elevator which, contrary to typical shoujo trappings, didn’t help them in the goddamn least. NOW COMES THE FALL-OUT.

Download The Sleepy Residents of Birdcage Manor ch. 14
Read The Sleepy Residents of Birdcage Manor ch. 14 Online

Second! We’re rapidly approaching the conclusion to Wild Arms: Flower Thieves and with only one chapter after this to go, the tensions are high, and the standoffs are bad-ass. Oh, and you can’t have a western without a good ol’ fashioned train-jacking, and Wild Arms, let’s face it, isn’t one to betray tradition. AND THERE IS NOT A THING WRONG WITH THAT — I just wish more of you read it! ;__; Besides, Guy is badass. I mean, come on. Look at that. Unf, unf.

Download Wild Arms, Flower Thieves ch. 11: Human
Read Wild Arms, Flower Thieves ch. 11: Human online

NEXT! We continue on with the much-neglected Lost Universe! (Hah. Slayers joke? Perhaps. CAN YOU TELL I’M OBSESSED) Since I continue to feel obligated to recap each preceding chapter because it’s been SO LONG since we released anything, where we last left off, Raile had convinced Kain & co to taxi him to the U.G. satellite database center, where he sets about collecting security against his “employers” — and appropriately enough, practically any Slayers fan knows the meaning of what he finds. THEN HE SETS THEM UP THE BOMB.

Download Lost Universe ch. 15: Return Home online
Read Lost Universe ch. 15: Return Home online

And rounding up our releases for the day, all I can say is please… please, don’t kill me. Because instead of the much, much anticipated ch. 32 (I know you guys are foaming at the bit for it), we have… THE EXTRA CHAPTER THAT CAME AT THE END OF VOL 7. This rounds up volume 7, so now you can download the whole thing in one go. =D On that note, SURE MUTSUKI YOU SLEEP IN A COFFIN AND YOU GET MAD WHEN PEOPLE THINK YOU’RE A VAMP. UH HUH. OKAY.

Download Barajou no Kiss vol 7 EX: No Moon
Read Barajou no Kiss vol 7 EX: No Moon online

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, now go enjoy your piles of READING MATERIAL

This entry was posted in Barajou no Kiss, Lost Universe, The Sleepy Residents of Birdcage Manor, Wild Arms Flower Thieves. Bookmark the permalink.

48 Responses to If you see a turtle on a roof, chances are it had a jetpack.

I’m waiting for new chapters. ;____;

Oh, you’re crying! I hope you feel better soon. =<

2. genevieve says:

please hurry with the new chapter of barajou no kiss. its killing me

please hurry with the new chapter of barajou no kiss. its killing me

You might want to try looking into hospice. They make the process so much easier (not pleasant, of course — death rarely is), and they can help you and your family prepare for the end.

My thoughts are with you and your loved ones.★

please hurry with the new chapter of barajou no kiss. its killing me

My thoughts are with you and your loved ones.★

You stupid son of a bitch!

5. Zippyzippy says:

please hurry with the new chapter of barajou no kiss. its killing me

My thoughts are with you and your loved ones.★

You stupid son of a bitch!

Sweet mother, you guys are killing me. I’m laughing so hard, you have no idea. XDD

please hurry with the new chapter of barajou no kiss. its killing me

My thoughts are with you and your loved ones.★

You stupid son of a bitch!

Zippy, noooooo! You can’t die! We can’t help that genevieve is already leaving us, but I’m not ready to lose you too! ;_;

please hurry with the new chapter of barajou no kiss. its killing me

My thoughts are with you and your loved ones.★

You stupid son of a bitch!

Who are you