WE ARE ALL AMUSED

Edit: Holy shit, ten minutes? Some kinda record. Stay classy, Mangafox. You too, MangaReader.

Why, look who it is! Anis may be pegged on both the gar and moe radars, but Mikage’s got her beat as the queen of moe, if you ask me. ヽ(*´∀`)ノ On second thought, it might be too close to call… Let’s just say Mikage ranks up megas points this chapter.

Come to think of it, I vaguely remember playing Phantasmorgia as a kid. Scary freakin’ shite. Even in retrospect though, I loved the live-action movie scenes… unless people were getting their shit farked up, in which case oh boy nightmare city FOREVER. When you’re eleven, YOU HAVE NO REALITY FILTER. But that’s neither here nor there. GO READ YOUR CHAPTER.

Download Barajou no Kiss ch. 32: Phantasmagoria
Read Barajou no Kiss ch. 32: Phantasmagoria Online

There’s a flashback portion near the end of this chapter (You’ll know it when you see it) that was my absolute favorite EVER to translate. STAFF ROLL CALL! At the helm with her flighty fingers of photo finickry is c0de_da1sy! And with Melfra and Clov3r at the QC stations, they’re gunnin’ down script snafoos like Luke Skywalker on desert wombats back home in his T-16. (Disclaimer: MAN I DON’T EVEN KNOW ヽ(‘ー`)ノ)

This entry was posted in Barajou no Kiss, releases. Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to WE ARE ALL AMUSED

1. K' says:

Its everyone kissing Anis time XD
    Finally a cover of Seran X3 soo cute <3
    Thank you for epic scanlations, all chapters release by you guys are top tier gdlk =D

2. Scarlet says:

That was a really “awwww” chapter with ella :D, thanks for the release you guys!! I hope you are all doing well in real life! We’ll always be here to support you 100%!

3. jackie says:

*_* omg yess…i love this chapter. thank you thank you so much for this release. T_T i love this manga. sending you all lots of love <3<3<3

4. freres says:

Thank you very much for the new chapter. Sorry to hear that people are uploading against your rules. I know it must be very frustrating.

5. Terry says:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH TY TURTLEPARADISE FOR THE HARD WORK AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

6. BengalCatGirl says:

Thank you! Thank you!! This chapter was so interesting and definitely had lots of moe!! Thanks for all your hard work!! Love the Star Wars reference too :) !!

@B.C.G.

YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON.

8. teiglin says:

Mikage may be cute, but Anis is way more moe to me. HNNNNGGGGG

Thanks as always! This was a great chapter.

9. empish says:

Anis, those lips may be made for kissing, but you’re gonna wear ‘em out at the rate you’re going. :o

My question is this: why the heck couldn’t Mikage have just switched sides? D: It’s not like her continued existence depended on big bad dad.

Grrbopblefashers. Thanks so much you guys. I’ve been craving BK, and the fast food just wasn’t cutting it.

10. Akiko Sakuraba says:

Thank you so much for the chapter! I’m trying to get my book imported from Japan right now, but ugh, accursed Amazon.co.jp…

I wish I could find raws somewhere… Mew. But really, awesome job guys! Because of you, I was introduced to a great series, went to Japan, and bought all the volumes up to 7! Hurray!

11. Train/Shinji says:

THANKS A LOT! luv you guys <3 xDDDD (i really wanted to see this chapter xDD)

12. dream says:

also, do you guys plan on scanlating shouoto aya’s new manga?

also, do you guys plan on scanlating shouoto aya’s new manga?

You know, I’m kind of surprised this hasn’t come up yet. Personally, I’d like to at least take a look at it. It hasn’t been discussed with the other staffers, but I think we’ll have a good idea once the first chapter hits Turtle HQ. Stand-by, good reader! (And hopefully no one yanks it before we can get around to it, because yeeeee gads, the quality I’ve seen Nakayoshi groups put out.)

14. Belle says:

Thanks so much for continuing to translate these! *u* This was a great chapter (◡‿◡ )

and this is irrelevant, but are all the “join the staff” applications still open?