Hey, they don’t call us Turtles for nothin’.

Looking at our release rate on MU, it says we’re hovering around a release every 27 days. If that’s anything close to true, then you guys deserve a medal for sticking with us. Hell, I gotta give the staff at least THREE medals for sticking around, ’cause boy howdy at the rate I churn out translations (read: RARELY IF EVER) anybody who puts up with my shit deserves to be sainted.

YOU HEAR ME, TURTLES!? I FREAKIN’ LOVE YOU GUYS. ALL OF YOU.

Welp. I think that’s treading deep enough into “UEEEGGHHH REB IS A CREEPER” territory, so have some Birdcage. THAT’S RIGHT, I SAID BIRDCAGE.

The Sleepy Residents of Birdcage Manor (ch. 15)
Download
Read online

Editing kudos this time around go to Sakana-san (I call her Fishiko <3), typeset, as always, by the ALMIGHTY ZIPPY, and QC'd not once! But TWICE! by Melfra and Clov3r. Without them you'd have to slog through 24 pages of me engrishing as bad as I do in these posts and, ugh, how do you stand it. Go outside. Get some fresh air. Read a book so manga isn’t your only exposure to the English language. BECAUSE I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT DESTROYS YOUR ABILITY TO FUNCTION IN A GRAMMATICALLY SOUND MANNER.

Edit: New poll! Check it out, folks. (And seriously, I had best not find any of you clicking, “I never spend money on the series I read!” DON’T EVEN GET ME STARTED, OKAY.)

The Edit Strikes Back: Actually, screw that option. Boy howdy, do I NOT want to hear about that. Hoo. You have no idea the complex I would develop. BRB, SOBBING ABOUT BEING A ENABLER.

This entry was posted in releases, The Sleepy Residents of Birdcage Manor. Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Hey, they don’t call us Turtles for nothin’.

waiting a century for it

。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

2. Amelie says:

-Flips crazy shoujo fan girl switch- ON!
    LIKE OMGAWDSSSS IS RIKE SO CYUUUUUTE DESSUUU. KYAAAAAHHHHH~
    MOAR CHAPTERS PLAWKS. SO AWESOMZ. DDD:

-Flips the switch OFF-
    Thanks guise. -Flips hair-

3. Hanayuki says:

Thank you so much for the new chapter!
    I voted “no” in your poll, but that’s not because I don’t like to support the author, it’s even the contrary. I buy my mangas in French at my local bookstore. Last time I went I spotted Barajou no Kiss… I went out of the store with 4 shiny new volumes!
    Husband was not happy XD
    (Especially because we already have 4 or 5 series in the process of buying, with some pretty long ongoing ones like One Piece XD)

Now I’m off to read this chapter, thanks again!

Thank you so much for the new chapter!
    Husband was not happy XD

Now I’m off to read this chapter, thanks again!

Oh my gosh, I’m so jealous! I’ve seen scans from the French edition and I want it so badly, but importing it seems more expensive than importing from Japan OTL

If they sold the French editions in Canada, well, I wouldn’t have that problem lol

5. ststi says:

Excellent chapter ! Thank you again for the release, I love turtle paradise <3 !

6. Hanayuki says:

I live in Canada, lol.
    Try http://www.imaginaire.com
    That’s a store that sells tons of comics/mangas that is in Québec. When I have a chance to go to Quebec City, I always drop by to grab a few freebies and look at their selection.
    I never bought with their website though. (because paying shipping fees when I live literally in front of a bookstore that allow to make orders (with no fee) when the book is not in store is stupid IMO)

@Hanayuki

UGH YOU ARE A SAINT.

8. makise says:

i like your scanlations. I am interested in joining your group. if possible, do tell me how to join and provide me with the raws please ^^

9. n_n says:

Yes, yes!!! Thanks for scanlating another great chapter. Keep up the great work! ^^

10. shkim says:

THANK YOU SO MUCH(: you guys rock!

11. peppergurl12 says:

I take high offense when you, Reb, say you’re the creeper. I clearly win at tha bro. Almost live with you! Hell I keep my Ben and Jerrys there. Also, thanks for the release, it helped me procrastinate on a paper.

12. nyenah says:

akrhalkjhkra; thank you so much for the new chapter, you beautiful majestic being! :’D

@makise

Please see the forum for details on how to join.

@Pepper
    GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER

lol j/k bb ilu

14. Hanayuki says:

@Hanayuki

UGH YOU ARE A SAINT.

I KNOW RIGHT :O I’M THE SAINT OF LINK DUMPING!
    If only I could remember where I put my halo of gloriousness!

(Lol, I’m glad that it was helpful in a way ^^)

15. Emily says:

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR BIRDCAGE THIS TIME ;A; THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.
    I’m dying waiting for it!
    Yusei is too cute ;A;