Hey, they don’t call us Turtles for nothin’.

Looking at our release rate on MU, it says we’re hovering around a release every 27 days. If that’s anything close to true, then you guys deserve a medal for sticking with us. Hell, I gotta give the staff at least THREE medals for sticking around, ’cause boy howdy at the rate I churn out translations (read: RARELY IF EVER) anybody who puts up with my shit deserves to be sainted.

YOU HEAR ME, TURTLES!? I FREAKIN’ LOVE YOU GUYS. ALL OF YOU.

Welp. I think that’s treading deep enough into “UEEEGGHHH REB IS A CREEPER” territory, so have some Birdcage. THAT’S RIGHT, I SAID BIRDCAGE.

The Sleepy Residents of Birdcage Manor (ch. 15)
Download
Read online

Editing kudos this time around go to Sakana-san (I call her Fishiko <3), typeset, as always, by the ALMIGHTY ZIPPY, and QC'd not once! But TWICE! by Melfra and Clov3r. Without them you'd have to slog through 24 pages of me engrishing as bad as I do in these posts and, ugh, how do you stand it. Go outside. Get some fresh air. Read a book so manga isn’t your only exposure to the English language. BECAUSE I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT DESTROYS YOUR ABILITY TO FUNCTION IN A GRAMMATICALLY SOUND MANNER.

Edit: New poll! Check it out, folks. (And seriously, I had best not find any of you clicking, “I never spend money on the series I read!” DON’T EVEN GET ME STARTED, OKAY.)

The Edit Strikes Back: Actually, screw that option. Boy howdy, do I NOT want to hear about that. Hoo. You have no idea the complex I would develop. BRB, SOBBING ABOUT BEING A ENABLER.

This entry was posted in releases, The Sleepy Residents of Birdcage Manor. Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Hey, they don’t call us Turtles for nothin’.

1. Helen says:

Thank you so much for your hard work Turtles! ♥ :) You guys are amazing!~

Thank you so much for your hard work Turtles! ♥ :) You guys are amazing!~

HOLY BO-JANGLES, THAT WAS FAST.

3. Helen says:

Thank you so much for your hard work Turtles! ♥ :) You guys are amazing!~

HOLY BO-JANGLES, THAT WAS FAST.

Mwha-hahahahaha. Yesh, of course your quiet turtle-ling fans must speak up someday~ ;) ♥

4. Natuu! says:

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

5. wainssu says:

Thank you! By the way, i like turtles, they are cute in some way. Also, they dont fear the rain. lol XD

Damn right they are. Turtles are too badass to fear them drops of water.

7. Tiffy says:

Thank you very much!! <3<3

8. Tiffy says:

Thank you very much!! <3<3<3

9. Sakana-san says:

OMGOMGOMG THIS. Oh, the love. THE LOVE, I SAY. It makes it worth the wait.

10. Estela says:

Thank you so much for the new release! I love you Turtles! :’D

OMGOMGOMG THIS. Oh, the love. THE LOVE, I SAY. It makes it worth the wait.

<33333333333333333333

12. AWWWWW FUCKYARRRR~

Medals, turtles, and birdcage on a Sunday night, just can’t stay silent after that…

13. Scarlet says:

Thanks for the release!! And yes, thanks to the staff for still being able to find the time to give us releases for us fans!! You guys are AWESOME!! And.. Have a good day :)

14. jv says:

Thank you!

15. MonaLisaaa says:

Oh thank jesus its birdcage, I love this sooo much- and I’ve been going through withdrawals. Now I got my fix, so I’m all good until next release. You guys are AMAZING! Thanks again for all your hard work!

16. PaintingReality says:

This just made me squirm in moe-ness. Moe-moe Asai-kun is just too much for me. Thank you very much! And btw, hom many chapters more until Birdcage is done?

17. Nobody says:

I still don’t like the fact that the potential romance is so obviously Kizuna-Yuusei, but other than that, this was such a cute chapter! Thanks! So just to get things straight, is the light-haired kid Yuusei’s brother and the dark-haired kid Yuki’s? Or are the little kids the carbon copies of their older brothers, cus I was thinking they were, but then at the end the little light-haired kid went to Yuusei and the other one to Yuki so I am confused now.

18. Noir Schist says:

Guys, thanks so much for Birdcage. I don’t care if I’d been waiting a century for it; the happiness I get from reading a chapter cannot compare to my impatience. Much love to all the Turtles <3

19. kurini says:

THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHH!
    Awww, I want more! The kids are way too cute! >.<"