Twelve Days of Doujinshi, days 10+11: HAHA I ADHERE TO NO TIME SCHEDULE

LOL, I HAVE NO EXCUSE OTHER THAN TEINYU 3 SUCKS.

Rui Rui Teinyu 3
Series: Slayers
Author: Araizumi Rui

[TP]Slayersdj_RuiRuiTeinyu4_00
Rui Rui Teinyu 4
Series: Slayers
Author: Araizumi Rui

Both doujinshi were edited by Tom the Mighty, scanned by Melfra, and translated + typeset by yours truly. OH BOY, OH BOY!!!!!!!! I’d say enjoy, but 4′s the one worth reading. Jeepers, now I want to play that game, ugh.

SO TOMORROW or the next day or the day after that we’ll wrap this up posthumously with another Slayers doujin not by Araizumi, THANK GOD. I don’t remember the name of the circle, (I think it’s Shisinden?) but it’s BADASS, and it’s called Love Destroyer. LOOK FORWARD TO IT! Or not, idk. Normal releases resume next week! AWWW YEAH

This entry was posted in 12 Days of Doujinshi 2012, doujinshi, Slayers. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Twelve Days of Doujinshi, days 10+11: HAHA I ADHERE TO NO TIME SCHEDULE

1. Gruic says:

Can’t find the words… o_O
    Turtles are so awesome.

2. Chevaliershakka says:

A really big “Thank You !” for those ones ! Never thought you will do them for this doujin week !!!
    So thanks a lot !!

3. Roxenna89 says:

Thank you so much!!!

4. sprovs says:

I just finished catching up on the different series you guys are currently working on. I thought it would be a good time to say THANK YOU SO MUCH. I’ve been coming back here for years, not only for Slayers, but because Turtle Paradise always has the best quality scanlations. Hopefully this can offset some comments on other pages outright demanding new chapters. Quality takes time, and it’s worth the wait. Thanks again!!!!! You guys are the best.

places you on pedestal
    showers you with flowers
    NO, THANK YOU

6. Boo says:

I don’t know where to put this, but I found this:

No one seemed interesting in helping him, and while I have no idea if you guys were planning to do it yourselves (If you are ignore this =P), but I figured I’d try to show you nice people someone who put some effort and only needed that extra push to finish a series.

=| hope I’m not being rude, I simply felt sorry for the guy, and this group has always felt really nice and cuddly to me, I have no idea why. Maybe it’s the series you guys work on :3