Author Topic: LA Noire  (Read 2122 times)

Offline Rebmastu

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.
  • Translator of the West
    • View Profile
    • MEIN MAL (Livejournal inactive)
LA Noire
« on: May 25, 2011, 06 PM »
After hearing Adam Sessler go on and on and on about L.A. Noire for the past two weeks through G4's Feedback podcast (which is awesome and I recommend it to pretty much anyone, just sayin') and watching all sorts of video footage of gameplay, I've been lusting over it. HARD. Too bad the 360 suddenly took a puke. =( Still, I'm farkin pumped about it.

For one thing, those hyper-realistic faces are SO FUCKING COOL. And crime-solving with minimal button-mashing shootouts and a higher focus on story based dialogue and content? This is practically the first quality bone we RPG fanatics have gotten since the next gen consoles came out. (excluding a handful to the contrary.)

WHO SHARES MY SENTIMENTS?! Sound off, Turtles!
This is the first face you will see in hell.

Offline ZippyZippy

• Staff
  • Sherry
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • ZippyZippy resembles dull Tin.
  • bwhahaha! Wait... what?
    • View Profile
    • HopperARTZ
Re: LA Noire
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 07 PM »
I want to play this game so bad. But the video rental hasn't gotten it in yet. T.T And I have no money to shell out $50+ to buy it.

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 08 PM »
HURRGGH, SO MUCH WANT

Offline Tom the Mighty

• teeheeheheheeeheheheehehehehehehehheheheee
  • Staff
  • Port Wine
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Tom the Mighty resembles dull Tin.
  • Darth Condom
    • View Profile
    • Tom's Art Blog
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 09 PM »
Well, the facial animations do look great . . but the rest of the game took a hit quality wise in the visual department . .  . Still looks like my type of game
Did you bring home the coleslaw you lazy B#&*@!?

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 11 PM »
I think the crazy detailed faces combined with the PC quality character models (hey, that's just my opinion) has a really cool effect. That, and sandbox style gameplay with that architecture? Oh my <3

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window