Author Topic: Excuse me, I didn't manage to find what I was searching for...  (Read 2815 times)

Offline liclic

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • liclic resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
I was in the forum of "tout sur slayers" - one of your links - and I read a topic about you were asking to yourselves about the possibility to translate the second part of the main series of the "Slayers" novels. Anyway, the ninth novel had already been translated long ago so you wanted to translate from the 10th to the 15th novel, the last one of the series so to speak.

I was wondering if the project still exists or if it was cancelled or delayed. If this project continues, I would be interested in helping you in any way. English is not my mother language (it's French) but I may attend the examination for being proofreader for that. I've already did in French many times with different people and they always are satisfied. Even though I'm a chemist, I am good enough in grammar and I'm sure I will be able to perform in this kind of work.

If this post already existed, I beg your pardon for creating a new one.

Offline Tom the Mighty

• teeheeheheheeeheheheehehehehehehehheheheee
  • Staff
  • Port Wine
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Tom the Mighty resembles dull Tin.
  • Darth Condom
    • View Profile
    • Tom's Art Blog
We knoooooooooooooow about number 9. . .not touching it. And 10 will be out . .. maybe. . . perhaps . . . when it's done.  One day. Or year. Or even within the next millenium! We have a crap ton of other projects to finish and translating novels takes a lot more work than translating manga, so. . . .don't set a calendar date or anything.
Did you bring home the coleslaw you lazy B#&*@!?

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
Well, uh, about that... Reb's translating it. Slowly. But she is!

just kind of trying to keep it on the down low until a chapter at least is done =X

Offline liclic

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • liclic resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
Thank you for the news. I hope this translation won't be too difficult for her.

Offline Tom the Mighty

• teeheeheheheeeheheheehehehehehehehheheheee
  • Staff
  • Port Wine
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Tom the Mighty resembles dull Tin.
  • Darth Condom
    • View Profile
    • Tom's Art Blog
Thank you for the news. I hope this translation won't be too difficult for her.

She's doing fine. Just lots of other projects getting in the way.
Did you bring home the coleslaw you lazy B#&*@!?

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window