Author Topic: Arrrg! Pirates! -crack RP-  (Read 7875 times)

Offline Scarlettcross

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Scarlettcross resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
Re: Arrrg! Pirates! -crack RP-
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2011, 07 AM »

BIOS
-----

Name: Krieg Black
Station:Hitman, Sniper and Assasin (we live in modern days and we have modern pirates xD)
Looks:A strong, mysterious, lithe muscular man in his early 20s, always with a leather jacket, long pants and hardly says a thing. His face resembles that of a Roman warrior and he is always heavily armored with guns and weaponry in any occasion. His body is also full of big deep scars.

Short Bio: 'Krieg Black' is a fake name invented when he joined the Colonic. He sails the seas searching for hidden treasure and adventure along with the crew. Although he is a quiet silent and dangerous man, he cares deeply for the people around him and tend to do reckless sacrifices. No one knows his past, his real name except for the fact that he had once lost someone very valuable and dear. Most of the time he is sent by the captain on secret night missions that no one else knows about, annihilating nearby enemy pirate or military ships during the night and returning by dawn with heaps of money. He really is a handy assasin. No one is really sure what kind of relationship the captain and this dangerous man has.
traalalalalalaa~

Offline Celsia Yew

• Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Celsia Yew resembles dull Tin.
  • immortal saddness
    • View Profile
    • Himemiya Himiko
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2011, 09 PM »
Name: Poptart (yes i looked at the shiniest thing in the room that stood out the most)
Station: That person that redirects the sails as ordered.
Looks: long blonde hair, blue eyes, female
Short Bio: Wild teenager who grew up posing as a young boy until she ran away from home and became a cabin boy on some long forgotten ship. The long forgotten ship was where she was given the name poptart so that the officuals would never be able to take her back to that terrible house she once lived in. She enjoys heights and the ocean.

Poptart sits against the mast, looking about the ocean as she carves away at a small hunk of wood.
Then she hears Riley holler. Poptart looks up at her then down at the scrabling crew below that are making the ship tip over to one side.
When the crew starts throwing various objects, poptart moves over trying to dodge the objects that miss or fall back down.
Poptart yells down at them, "Hey! Watch it! she's not the only one up here!"

Has returned from nowhere. :)

Offline Moonshayde

• Staff
  • Mulled Wine
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Moonshayde resembles dull Tin.
  • The greater of two evils.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blargh
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2011, 02 AM »
Name: Likani Qurdzenishvili
Station: Navigator
Looks: Skin as dark as burnt toast and thick coke-bottle glasses, strained squinting golden eyes and many tattoos.  Foppish, with a love of corsets.
Short Bio: Likani set herself apart from her waterbottle farming family at an early age with a love of draftsmanship despite her severely deficient eyesight. She spends most of her existence locked in a tiny closet of a room with a hundred burning candles, highly flammable wax coated maps, an expensive pocket watch and one water compass of questionable accuracy. She collects stockings and corsets and lounges around only in the finest underthings feeling as though she were born inappropriately into a woman's body when she ought to have been a man who wanted to dress like women.

Likani leaned in, nose brushing the map surface rerereviewing their current course.  A cry of land-ho had once again questioned her mapping accuracy and she was about to personally climb to the crow's nest and strangle the day-walker who lay inside.  The next person to question her undoubtedly correct charting would get...  Oh hell, she might as well go throw things at the idiot too.

Her well aimed tomato made a wide arc 30 feet outside the mast and splashed harmlessly into the ocean beyond.  She, however, please with her undoubtedly spectacular hit sauntered merrily back into her brightly lit quarters to plot the next day's course.

Offline Shadow

• Staff
  • Svagdricka
  • Shadow resembles dull Tin.
  • I laugh in the face of awkwardness!! ... Not
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2012, 05 AM »
Hello...?? Anybody here? ... Guess not, looks like everybody died...  :deadface:
Yay.

Offline BurntPie

• Staff
  • Dark Rum
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • BurntPie resembles dull Tin.
  • Please Love Me ;A;
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2012, 01 PM »
no, everyone went to hell.
burntpie#1719

Offline Shadow

• Staff
  • Svagdricka
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2012, 02 PM »
Uh-oh... Sad for them, but happy I ain't got nothing to do with it!  :numnumgiri:
Yay.

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2012, 02 PM »
Welp I think it's time to can this subforum lol

Offline Shadow

• Staff
  • Svagdricka
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2012, 06 PM »
Okay, is there any chance of getting this thing to life??? Cause otherwise I'll turn this into my *dont-mind-me-just-talking-to-myself* corner. Meaning I'll be everyone in this RP and do this all by myself.  :numnumgiri:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 06 PM by Shadow »
Yay.

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2012, 11 AM »
(oc: this will NOT turn into a talking to yourself topic, do not pursue that avenue any further. Double posting and sock puppeting are not allowed! Get a twitter if you want to talk to yourself.)

Offline Shadow

• Staff
  • Svagdricka
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2012, 11 AM »
(okay... :weepygiri:)
Yay.

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window