Author Topic: Super Darling Latest Chapter Discussion  (Read 2708 times)

Offline Clov3r

• Staff
  • Sherry
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Clov3r resembles dull Tin.
  • Quality Checker
    • View Profile
Super Darling Latest Chapter Discussion
« on: June 07, 2012, 06 AM »
Thought I might as well make this in honor of our new project though no one really uses these discussion threads sob.

First thing I thought of while reading this was how Sakuya would make a great basketball player. *cough* I couldn't have been the only person who thought this.

wolves are cool

Offline BurntPie

• Staff
  • Dark Rum
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • BurntPie resembles dull Tin.
  • Please Love Me ;A;
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
Re: Super Darling Latest Chapter Discussion
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 07 AM »
Yes. yes u are.

Offline Rebmastu

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.
  • Translator of the West
    • View Profile
    • MEIN MAL (Livejournal inactive)
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 11 AM »
Thought I might as well make this in honor of our new project though no one really uses these discussion threads sob.

First thing I thought of while reading this was how Sakuya would make a great basketball player. *cough* I couldn't have been the only person who thought this.

Sakuya can do anything she sets her mind to! Because that girl has GUTS, okay~~~~ Even if she's no good at something, she would  work her ass off to get better! Uh... for about two days until she'd be sabatoged by her own crippling self-esteem.

ALSO! GROVER! HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAY! (Sorry we had to release SuperDan without you bb =X but it was kind of a rush thing. =X DID WE MISS ANYTHING!?)
This is the first face you will see in hell.

Offline Clov3r

• Staff
  • Sherry
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Clov3r resembles dull Tin.
  • Quality Checker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 10 PM »
Yes. yes u are.
;A; Am I the only one watching Kuroko's Basketball here?

Sakuya can do anything she sets her mind to! Because that girl has GUTS, okay~~~~ Even if she's no good at something, she would  work her ass off to get better! Uh... for about two days until she'd be sabatoged by her own crippling self-esteem.

ALSO! GROVER! HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAY! (Sorry we had to release SuperDan without you bb =X but it was kind of a rush thing. =X DID WE MISS ANYTHING!?)
Or she'll become the disappearing woman and go on a crime spree, lol.

Ahhhhhhhh! Thank you! ;w; And, lawl, no prob. I'll think of it as a birthday present. xD YOU TOTALLY MISSED OUT ON PAI BREAKDANCING. IT WAS AWESOME. PARTY HAAAARRRRRD

wolves are cool

Offline Stranger

• Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Stranger resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 02 PM »
Doesn't sakuya look a little like anise
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 11 PM by mangaanimelover3 »

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 08 PM »
The hair color's different and they kind of have a different atmosphere, but I think Sakuya does look kind of like a way younger Anis =3 (Sayuka's way cuter though lol)

Offline Stranger

• Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Stranger resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2012, 11 PM »
You are kinda right (But I think Anise is pretty and Sakuya is cuter,do you agree people

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window