Author Topic: *no0bs all over* ... *Runs for her life* (Just kidding! =P Hai everybody! <3)  (Read 2548 times)

Offline Marian5390

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Marian5390 resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
Okay, I just joined, and I just noticed...

Omigosh, cute-dorable onigiri faces! <3 This site is luff. ^o^ (I wanted to put an onigiri face there, but the one I wanted didn't appear. When I clicked "Open this image in a new tab"; it gave a 404 not found error... Oh well. xD)

And YES, cute-dorable IS a word. :angry: Oh, you didn't know that? LOOK IT UP. xD

Yeahhhhh..... I can't think of anything to say, I'm overtired and running purely on caffeine, and I'm probably annoying the good residents of this site, so bye for now! I'll probably edit this hideous post after the amusement park tomorrow. ...If I survive a day-long trip to the amusement park with my ADHD friend on 6 hours sleep. :blah:

Edit

Okay, I got up and moved around a little, and I feel better now. xD I really should be sleeping, but... I dun wanna! D:

Anyways, on another note, I have a little question about the forum rules. I wanted to post it there, but the topic was locked. x_x So, some mod, please see this! xD

Well, my question is: What exactly is a weaboo? (Is that how you spell it?) I looked up the definition online, and I kinda get it, but it seemed pretty open to interpretation, so... By this site's standards, what would get me warned for being a weaboo? I wanna know what I can and can't do. ^^;
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 03 AM by Marian5390 »

Offline BurntPie

• Staff
  • Dark Rum
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • BurntPie resembles dull Tin.
  • Please Love Me ;A;
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
GET YOUR BUTT IN THE CHATBOX AND EVERYTHING WOULD BE COOL MARIAN PERSON.

DON'T TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE WEABOO OR EVEN THINK ABOUT THE WEABOO.
BECUZ ITS JUST TABOO. J-JUST DON'T.

On a lighter note:
HAYyyy welcome to the forums! :D i see you have good taste  I love them onigiri emotes too. :rabugiri:

Offline Marian5390

• Heineken
    • View Profile
Thanks for the warm welcome! :pshyeah:

And okay, I shall try my best not to be one. xP I should do pretty well, despite perhaps the occasional link to some Japanese song Im obsessed with, maybe.

Also, sorry for the current lack of apostrophes, etc. Sometimes my computer will randomly get stuck in French mode and I cant make apostrophes and slashes and stuff. :blah: It fixes itself eventually, when it realizes that I live somewhere BILINGUAL, NOT only French or only English. xD
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 03 PM by Marian5390 »

Offline Clov3r

• Staff
  • Sherry
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Clov3r resembles dull Tin.
  • Quality Checker
    • View Profile
Heeeeyyyyy, Marian, welcome to Turtle Paradise!

Well, you can read up about weeaboos on Urban Dictionary or Know Your Meme.

Anyway, no one's gonna go all Grammar Nazi on you, so you don't have to worry too much about apostrophes how you type. I mean, come on, it's ~*~The Internet~*~

wolves are cool

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
Oh, welcome welcome! We've had our share of annoying people and worry not, for you don't even rank up there. But then again we're kind of used to legit annoying people so I'm pretty sure we've all got thick skin by now, lawl

Anyway, the forum rules are locked because.... because I'm lazy yup
Read Clov3r's stuff up there if you want the full rundown but it's really just kids screaming Japanese words that drives us all crazy

So don't do that

Anyway, welcome to the forum, enjoy your onigiris~

Offline Marian5390

• Heineken
    • View Profile
I feel wanted. xD

Thanks for the warm welcoem welcome everyone! :pshyeah:

And I already checked urban dictionary, that's why I said I kind of understand what it is. But don't worry, I won't randomly stick attempted Japanese at the end of my sentences. ^^
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 04 PM by Marian5390 »

Offline Shadow

• Staff
  • Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Shadow resembles dull Tin.
  • I laugh in the face of awkwardness!! ... Not
    • View Profile
WELCOME!!!  :happygiri:
Yay.

Offline Marian5390

• Heineken
    • View Profile
Thanks! ^o^

On another note, I just re-read all the posts here. Noticed two things: First, I'm not worried about other people grammar nazi-ing me, I just can't stand grammatical errors myself. From other people it's one thing, but if I myself leave out apostrophes or don't capitalize my Is or something, it drives me crazy. :frustrated:

And second: I was typing too fast and spelled welcome "welcoem" in my previous post! D: *Runs off to edit*

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window