Author Topic: A quest with maximum difficulty level  (Read 2370 times)

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
A quest with maximum difficulty level
« on: August 14, 2012, 09 PM »

Final Fantasy Memorial
A game so absurd I had to attach a screenshot for people to believe me.

Here's what I know: This doujin game was created sometime in either 2003 or 2005 and uploaded for free use on the creator's website.  It takes place in a crossover FF school setting, which is, in the interest of full disclosure, a dating sim, but that just adds to the value of this game as a colossal trainwreck. (for all interested, yes, you can go after Faris)  The game was taken down around 2008 after S-E contacted the website's creator, and for all intents and purposes has vanished from the net. I've been looking for this game for years, which is why I've given this particular quest a difficulty rating of FIVE STARS.

So if anyone has seen this game, is interested in this game, knows where to get it, or just really wants to laugh at the wealth of bad screenshots in the net, GET TO POSTIN'

Offline AixxxMiu

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • AixxxMiu resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
Re: A quest with maximum difficulty level
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 10 AM »
It is really hard to get any information on it! All I could really find was these two images:

And I couldn't even read anything from the websites they came from :moegiri: Are these images even from the game? I'm not sure  :weepygiri:
''I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. ''
Edgar Allan Poe

Offline Rebmastu

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.
  • Translator of the West
    • View Profile
    • MEIN MAL (Livejournal inactive)
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 01 PM »
AAHHHHH CORNEO'S IN THE GAME

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
This is the first face you will see in hell.

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 09 PM »
I CAN CONFIRM POUR VOUS
THOSE SCREENS ARE LEGIT actually idk if I can confirm that because the style's right but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense?
Anyway, I'll post some more too, since yeah

IT'S SUCH A GREAT TRAINWRECK

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window