• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Taemiko resembles dull Tin.
  • TERM SLOW - Please be patient with meh
    • View Profile
Hiyo~!
« on: September 15, 2012, 02 PM »
 :cuteface: these onigiri are so cute! 

Anyways, I read the rules and guidelines, so I shall try to be on my best behavior.  This website seemed like a fun place to be a part of so, I decided I should join in.  Um, I don't really know what else to say  :frustrated:  You can call me Tae or Miko for short.  Or if you like to use the full Taemiko, that's okay too.  Hopefully, I'll be able to contribute to some of the threads and posts here.  I apologize in advance to anyone who I might upset!  Also I guess you could say, I'm a little....slow....at times..with slang terms and such, so please be patient with me.  :deadface:

P.S. (I love the Turtle Paradise Scanlations banner; the turtle is adorable~  :rabugiri:)

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
Re: Hiyo~!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 04 PM »
Hey there, welcome to TP! We're kind of slow when it comes to posting things but new activity is so welcome it ~*~BURNS~*~ Hope to see you around, and have fun posting~

Also enjoy your onigiri guys :3

(You can thank BurntPie for the Tommy! He's our resident... IDK what actually but he's good at that whole drawing thing, lawl)

Offline BurntPie

• Staff
  • Dark Rum
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • BurntPie resembles dull Tin.
  • Please Love Me ;A;
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 03 AM »
once you discover the joys of the c-box its hard to keep this forum alive.

NOT SAYING THAT KEEPING THIS ALIVE IS A BAD THING YO. NOPE NOT AT ALL.

but you should hang out around the cbox more

and suddenly it seems like we're super uptight about the rules n stuff
mel's been sharpening her banhammer too much lately perhaps heheh..

so anyway HEY WELCOME. love that you love the banner (☞゚∀゚)☞
look forward to halloween and christmas~

Offline Taemiko

• Heineken
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 05 PM »
Thank you for your welcomes!
and I love that you love that I love the banner XD  I try to convince myself to say something in the chat box, but I tend not to know what exactly to start jabbering about.  I guess you could say I'm a socially awkward person.  :deadface:

I find the conversations in the chatbox interesting though...not that it's creepy that I secretly watch what goes on in the chatbox.

Also I had a question about something, but I don't know who to question or where to post it..?  I didn't want to put it in my introduction post, because it'd be breaking rule number 3, I think...and what does rule #4 mean about double posting?  Like don't post more than once in each section?  Sorry I am known for asking too many freakin questions being too inquisitive..

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 05 PM »
Well technically everyone on this forum is simultaneously breaking every rule at once, so don't worry too much about these things lol. If you have any questions, feel free to comment on my profile! And in a welcome post, everything goes... but double posting just means posting several times in the same topic. So for example that'd mean posting in here once, then posting immediately after before anyone else could reply. It's just 'cuz you can still edit your posts as much as you want =3

Offline Taemiko

• Heineken
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 06 PM »
Ooh, okay I think I get it now, the double posting thing.  And my question was if the application topics under the "Join Staff" section was still, like, open.  I know it says it is, but when I clicked on the post, it says it's from way back in 2009, so I didn't know if maybe you guys didn't feel like saying it was closed or something. 

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 08 PM »
haha, naw, it's just something that doesn't need to be edited much. Everyone eventually gets their application moved to an archive so everyone can take their tests clean without being influenced by each other, so that's why the posts are so old~

Offline Tom the Mighty

• teeheeheheheeeheheheehehehehehehehheheheee
  • Staff
  • Port Wine
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Tom the Mighty resembles dull Tin.
  • Darth Condom
    • View Profile
    • Tom's Art Blog
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 08 PM »
Also--Join the many enlightening discussions down in the cbox! You may or may not regret it
Did you bring home the coleslaw you lazy B#&*@!?

Offline Shadow

• Staff
  • Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Shadow resembles dull Tin.
  • I laugh in the face of awkwardness!! ... Not
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2012, 04 PM »
WELCOME!!! :happygiri: And yes please drop by in the chat when I'm around so we can get a proper introduction and have many enlightening discussions  ^w^

The banner is awesome/amazing/magnificent, I also love it!!!>w< and the onigiris too of course!

So welcome and please stick around for a bit, and don't worry I'm also really slow and dense... ^^'
WELCOME
Yay.

Offline Taemiko

• Heineken
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2012, 06 PM »
I'll be sure to stick around the c-box till you come around...actually I just let the c-box sit there in a tab.  I'm here all the time.  Yay, for slowness!!.....sometimes.  banner = awesomeX238942579248567

EDIT:
Soooo, one of you guys should definitely show this noob how to put an image in my siggie~ :D
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 11 PM by Taemiko »

Offline BurntPie

• Staff
  • Dark Rum
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • BurntPie resembles dull Tin.
  • Please Love Me ;A;
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2012, 12 AM »
Well just upload your desired signature to an imagehost..

then in the signature box in your control panel,

just put " [ img ] http://www.yourimagelink.png [ /img ] " (without the spaces in the [ ] )

and it should pop out just nicely.

if you don't know any imagehosts you can use www.photobucket.com is what i use

Offline Taemiko

• Heineken
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2012, 07 PM »
Why, thank you very much, BurntPie!  :cuteface: That was quite helpful since I was trying to paste all this other html crap into it

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window