Author Topic: font usage  (Read 1730 times)

Offline hanadreams

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • hanadreams resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
font usage
« on: September 27, 2012, 07 AM »
First I want to tell you how much I've enjoyed your product over the last few months!

ahh, from the looks of this particular area, it's been a while since anyone posted. That aside, I'd like to ask a favor- and will give you some reasons why this favor is worthy of your consideration.

the favor- would you, please, choose another font to use for the updates and so on? OH NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN?

the reason:

quite selfish, really. I'm older than most likely anyone else on this website, and the font you use, no matter how large I make the text, isn't easy to read… the stems are too narrow to show up well, and the ascenders are on the thin side too. Umm, I've done graphic design off and on for around 20 years now, and my husband teaches typography, so I know a little bit about it. You can get some information about fonts at this site, it's very clearly written (although they also use a font that's a bit difficult to read at times)http://www.fontshop.com/glossary/

one of the primary purposes of a website is to disseminate information… and that information should be as easy as possible for the reader to assimilate. There are as you know thousands of fonts, and a lot of them are free…

Sorry to be so selfish; I just want to enjoy your work to the fullest.

Offline Rebmastu

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.
  • Translator of the West
    • View Profile
    • MEIN MAL (Livejournal inactive)
Re: font usage
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 11 AM »
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Are you talking about the blog posts? Something on the forum?
This is the first face you will see in hell.

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window