Author Topic: Love Live, and Why You Should Watch It (Hint: It's cute)  (Read 2782 times)

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
Thinking of Love Live, the first that comes to mind is, "I can't mention this around Tom," because he'll probably go into the "cancer that's killing anime" tirade and, well, some of us have lost hope. In a fit of despair, I tried out Love Live, and... honestly? It's great. But I lied in the topic, because I'm not going to tell you why you should love Love Live. I'm just going to show you some gifs I made, because Nanners wanted me to and Pai likes cute things. But that shouldn't stop you guys from informing the masses about the wonders of Love Live. In fact, most of you might not know that the reason translations have been so slow is pssst Reb is completely addicted to the Love Live Rhythm game, it's like super bad
anyway picture time

I LEAVE YOU WITH AIR GUITAR

HEY LOOK, GIRLS BEING CUTE

Offline Anon

• Administrator
  • Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Anon resembles dull Tin.
  • Creator of Awesome Threads
    • View Profile
Re: Love Live, and Why You Should Watch It (Hint: It's cute)
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 04 AM »

I LEAVE YOU WITH AIR GUITAR

HEY LOOK, GIRLS BEING CUTE
I must humbly protest when you call that an air guitar.
Clearly, it is The Windmill, since that Gal doesn't support the neck with her left hand.
If there was an air guitar competition, and that Gal tried that move, they would throw her out so far that she bounced. (not that it's necessarily bad, but it's not an air guitar)
Call me Lord Grandfather

Offline BurntPie

• Staff
  • Dark Rum
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • BurntPie resembles dull Tin.
  • Please Love Me ;A;
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
Re: Love Live, and Why You Should Watch It (Hint: It's cute)
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 05 AM »
Im sorry mel, i died for a moment when i saw this.

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window