Author Topic: G'day Mates!!  (Read 1763 times)

Offline rubyfoxfire

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • rubyfoxfire resembles dull Tin.
  • Working hard or...
    • View Profile
G'day Mates!!
« on: June 14, 2013, 05 PM »
Name's Ruby, among other things!  :pshyeah: Long time Turtle reader, first time Turtle poster!

I just wanted to swing in here and say hi to you all! I'm glad to see this site's still kicking!

A little about me - I'm very into reading. I like anime and manga, but I'm kind of picky about the series I follow, and was recommended Kiss of Rose Princess from another forum. Fell in love with it pretty much immediately and decided to check out some of the other stories as well.

:rabugiri: Love the quality of the stories Turtle Paradise scans! :rabugiri: Looking forward to seeing the new projects the team comes out with! I work on my own writing projects in my spare time- hoping to be able to get involved around here at some point and help out the fabulous staff!

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
Re: G'day Mates!!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 06 PM »
Oh wow, it feels like forever since we've had a new member! Welcome, welcome! I'm glad you like the stuff we put out, even if I wish we could do it faster  :wahwahwah:

Barajou is one of my faves, too! I mean, sure it has its problems, but I think even with those it's still a really fun read (ignore anything else that others may say on the topic, it's your opinion that matters!)

I'm pretty sure we'd love to have you on staff lol. What other series do you read? I haven't been reading as much as I used to lately so I'm really out of touch  :moegiri:

Anyway, I hope you have lots of fun here! If you're ever surfing the forum and see people chatting in the box down at the bottom, feel free to jump in the conversation. We love meeting new people  :happygiri:

Offline rubyfoxfire

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • rubyfoxfire resembles dull Tin.
  • Working hard or...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 10 PM »
Kinda in the same boat at the moment, haha.  :moegiri:

With my writing projects, I don't have a lot of time for reading longer series. The last big non-manga I read was the A Song of Ice and Fire series, that's why I love the shorter manga ones!

I've been on a nostalgia trip lately and brought the rerelease of Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura - two of my faves from when I was younger. I also like Full Metal Alchemist, Maoyuu Maou Yuusha, and the Uzumaki series.

And obviously from my icons I also love xxxHolic and Spice and Wolf! :numnumgiri:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 10 PM by rubyfoxfire »

Offline BurntPie

• Staff
  • Dark Rum
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • BurntPie resembles dull Tin.
  • Please Love Me ;A;
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 12 PM »
HIIIIiiiiiIiIiI i ijasdasljdj.

I'm sorry, i , uh, have, issues.

BUT WELCOME. WE. LOVE. you NEW PEOPLE! and moe stuff. cuz who doesn't love moe. even tom does, secretly

Offline Shadow

• Staff
  • Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Shadow resembles dull Tin.
  • I laugh in the face of awkwardness!! ... Not
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 04 PM »
Welcome.

I like your name.

And your redness.

Therefore I shall call you Red if we meet.

I'm tired and really weird, sooo. Um. Welcome.
Yay.

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window