Offline kini

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • kini resembles Helium.
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: October 05, 2013, 06 AM »
Hi,

I've been following you guys for while but I've never actually made an account until recently. Since I did, I might as well introduce myself! I'm Kini and... well. I don't actually know what to say for these things most of the time.  :frustrated: I'll try my best!

Anyway, I'm a full-time college kid working towards transferring to a place with a (hopefully decent) Asian Studies program. I'm a bit of a games person, but I certainly like anime and manga well enough and try to keep up when I can! I also enjoy drawing, reading, and keeping up with my favorite shows during my spare time.

And... that's pretty much it. It's very nice to meet all of you! I hope to stay here a while, and possibly help out/contribute if I find the time.  :numnumgiri:

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 11 AM »
Hi Kini! Congratulations on making your introduction post - although it's far from the first time we've spoken  :pshyeah:

If it makes you feel any better, I never know what to say to new people, so the welcome area has got to be a sea of confusion, right?

Anyway, hope to see you floating around more often!

Offline Ingrid

• Staff
  • Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Ingrid resembles dull Tin.
  • Yo! What's up?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 11 PM »
Ah, hello there kini! Like Melfra said, I hope to see you more often, and feel free to chat with us.  :cuteface:

Anyways,
Welcome to Turtle-Paradise!  :happygiri:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 06 PM by Ingrid »

Offline Shadow

• Staff
  • Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Shadow resembles dull Tin.
  • I laugh in the face of awkwardness!! ... Not
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 07 PM »
Welcome!!

And that's about all I know to say to you xD

And have fun, come to the cbox sometime!
Yay.

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window