Author Topic: [Release]Twelve Days of Christmas 2013, day 5 (Wild Arms - Misfit)  (Read 1350 times)

Offline Rebmastu

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.
  • Translator of the West
    • View Profile
    • MEIN MAL (Livejournal inactive)
Who wants more doujinshi?!

I do. I want more doujinshi.

MisFit
Series Wild Arms
by Samurai Metropolis

I am literally doing a doujinshi a day HOW SICK IS THAT. Legit though I dig the art style in this one. It's so sketchy and crap. I mean sometimes it can look a little wonky (CECILIA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR CHAIR) but on the whole I just love it to bits and pieces yes I do yes I dooo.
This is the first face you will see in hell.

Offline kini

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • kini resembles Helium.
    • View Profile
Seeing this turn up on my dashboard literally made my night.  :happygiri:

Thanks so much for translating this! I'm very happy to see this book translated, and I appreciate the work you put into this.  :numnumgiri: And agreed on the art style. It's very sketchy, but I like it for some reason. Thanks again!

Offline Rebmastu

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.
  • Translator of the West
    • View Profile
    • MEIN MAL (Livejournal inactive)
Seeing this turn up on my dashboard literally made my night.  :happygiri:

Thanks so much for translating this! I'm very happy to see this book translated, and I appreciate the work you put into this.  :numnumgiri: And agreed on the art style. It's very sketchy, but I like it for some reason. Thanks again!

Yes, mission accomplished! Really though, thank you so much for the fantastic scans. Hopefully we can put them to good use soon, too. =3
This is the first face you will see in hell.

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window