Author Topic: Staff Introduction: Baki dropping in  (Read 2225 times)

Baki

Staff Introduction: Baki dropping in
« on: May 14, 2009, 06 PM »
Well, I guess I should also introduce myself...

Hello everyone, I'm the newest member of the Turtle Paradise staff~ My name is Baki and I'll be working as a typesetter here at TP.

My favorite series is Barajou no Kiss because of Aya Shouto's beautiful artwork... the downside is, chapters need to be released faster there's not enough character and plot-wise development going on... but who cares, the pretty art is worth it.

I hope to see you around. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions regarding typesetting.

-Baki

(ps - these emoticons are cute  :numnumgiri:)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 03 PM by Melfra »

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
Re: Baki dropping in
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 09 PM »
Oh spectacular, I've been wanting to meet you~ :numnumgiri:
er, of course, I'm never on AIM so real time chat is kind of, well, you know =P
But hey, welcome to the team! It's great to have new people onboard, and with a forum now we shouldn't get too confused with everything. Well, hell, I was getting confused enough when it was just Reb and myself working things. But a little organization never hurt anyone, amiright or amiright?

And we totally need to release more chapters of Barajou I mean omg but hey, one chapter of volume 1 left and volume 2's out in like two weeks so HOT DIGGITY DAMN this is going to be sweet!

Well, like I said, welcome to the team! And since you're a member of the team.. that means you get automatic immunity from the ban hammer! Aren't you happy? (I know I would be because lksafldj I love my hammer)

(I am digging these emoticons too, I mean Reb says they're too small, but laksfj onigiri  :pshyeah:)

Offline Tom the Mighty

• teeheeheheheeeheheheehehehehehehehheheheee
  • Staff
  • Port Wine
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Tom the Mighty resembles dull Tin.
  • Darth Condom
    • View Profile
    • Tom's Art Blog
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 02 PM »
Nice to meet ya! Just started to in page editing
Did you bring home the coleslaw you lazy B#&*@!?

Offline Rebmastu

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.
  • Translator of the West
    • View Profile
    • MEIN MAL (Livejournal inactive)
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 03 PM »
Ahahaha, MT~ Your icon is so grooooss~ XD
This is the first face you will see in hell.

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window