Author Topic: Lost Universe Special  (Read 193 times)

Offline Infinity

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Infinity resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
Lost Universe Special
« on: March 19, 2018, 06 AM »
Hi

Are there still plans to translate the Special chapters of Lost Universe?

I've been desperate to read it the past 6 years, and even went and found a Spanish fan translation, with the intention of translating it myself from Spanish to English.

However, the scan quality is awful and I don't have raws, and I didn't want to start in case you guys suddenly started translating it.

Offline Rebmastu

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.
  • Translator of the West
    • View Profile
    • MEIN MAL (Livejournal inactive)
Re: Lost Universe Special
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 11 AM »
Oh shoot, please don't do that! Double translations are the bane of all existence! =P

But anywho, it's on the table. Things have been shelved for a little while because (I'm) a lazy slacker, but should be picking back up soon.

If you can wait for us to scan it and everything, it's definitely high on my priority list. :)

Thanks for keeping the faith!
This is the first face you will see in hell.

Offline Infinity

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Infinity resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
Re: Lost Universe Special
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 03 PM »
Oh shoot, please don't do that! Double translations are the bane of all existence! =P

But anywho, it's on the table. Things have been shelved for a little while because (I'm) a lazy slacker, but should be picking back up soon.

If you can wait for us to scan it and everything, it's definitely high on my priority list. :)

Thanks for keeping the faith!

Glad to hear it wasn't dropped. :happygiri:

I'll stay tuned in!

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window