Author Topic: Lost Universe Special  (Read 1461 times)

Offline Infinity

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Infinity resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
Lost Universe Special
« on: March 19, 2018, 06 AM »
Hi

Are there still plans to translate the Special chapters of Lost Universe?

I've been desperate to read it the past 6 years, and even went and found a Spanish fan translation, with the intention of translating it myself from Spanish to English.

However, the scan quality is awful and I don't have raws, and I didn't want to start in case you guys suddenly started translating it.

Offline Rebmastu

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.
  • Translator of the West
    • View Profile
    • MEIN MAL (Livejournal inactive)
Re: Lost Universe Special
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 11 AM »
Oh shoot, please don't do that! Double translations are the bane of all existence! =P

But anywho, it's on the table. Things have been shelved for a little while because (I'm) a lazy slacker, but should be picking back up soon.

If you can wait for us to scan it and everything, it's definitely high on my priority list. :)

Thanks for keeping the faith!
This is the first face you will see in hell.

Offline Infinity

• Heineken
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 03 PM »
Oh shoot, please don't do that! Double translations are the bane of all existence! =P

But anywho, it's on the table. Things have been shelved for a little while because (I'm) a lazy slacker, but should be picking back up soon.

If you can wait for us to scan it and everything, it's definitely high on my priority list. :)

Thanks for keeping the faith!

Glad to hear it wasn't dropped. :happygiri:

I'll stay tuned in!

Offline Infinity

• Heineken
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2020, 05 AM »
Alright. I've waited for over 2 years now. This group seems to be dead for sure now. Meanwhile, I've managed to get my hands on the Kindle edition of LU: Special. I'm sorry, but I don't intend to wait anymore. Don't take it in a bad way, but it's not "sniping" if the turtles are dead and buried for years now.

There are still some people out there who want to read an english translation for this, and I finally have the resources and know-how to deliver it to them. Why should I tell them to wait for a dead group to be resurrected who know how many years in the future?

I'm sure your version (if it is ever made) will still be superior to mine in quality, so don't feel discouraged by my version being released this month.

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window