Author Topic: Just how screwed up is Anise's family, ANYWAY!?  (Read 8596 times)

Offline mads

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mads resembles dull Tin.
  • im a goldfish
    • View Profile
Re: Just how screwed up is Anise's family, ANYWAY!?
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2010, 09 PM »
i agree with Teddy-chan...even though i don't really know how caucasians name their kids since i'm asian...but anyway...
it's not like just because i'm asian i'm gonna name my child(ren) with chinese ping-ying as their english name...that'd suck since most caucasians can't pronounce it in the right accent...
anyway, i did find the Japanese surname and European first name really weird in the beginning though
never knew there were guys who'd take their wives' surname as their own (no offence!!)
or maybe, Anise's dad's dad was Japanese!! and this grandpa dude went to study in germany or wherever he got the name Schwartz from and married there, and so on and so forth...?! :pshyeah:

Caucasians name there children by picking there favorite food such as apple and coco. Another popular Caucasian naming system is to blindly through letters together and come up with names such as polandis. The main idea though is to create a name that no one has heard of and would protest to prevent the name from ever being used again.

I can say this since I'm white  :razz:

Baki

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2010, 06 PM »
I can say this since I'm white  :razz:

lol I was about to reply "That's racist"

Offline Lucky You

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Lucky You resembles dull Tin.
  • Hi Miss Alice.
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube!?!?!?
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2010, 10 AM »
The naming deal could be how generic caucasian people name their kids whatever. I have a Italian name (I think), but my dad's is German. So maybe Schwartz is British, Canadian, American, etc. and took his wife's Japanese name when they married.

I guess so.
But I'm Irish and I was named an Irish name
>Kathleen McMahan
*the irish iiii's are smiling
So I say Anise's family is just a big group of weirdos...*but that's just me*

Offline Stranger

• Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Stranger resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2012, 07 PM »
Wow

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window