Author Topic: Let the force of Ten-Gigadrillion Energon Cubes crush the skulls of our enemies!  (Read 1566 times)

Offline Anuram

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Anuram resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
--->Because I'm there for you.

------------

While skiing, I'm known as Anuram. You're a very clever fellow if you say, "Anuram? Maruna? LOL" That was entirely intentional. If you can't fathom the cruel truth of the matter, that the molevoliciousificent dastard Maruna stole and reversed my namesake, you may instead call me, "A total gentleman who could never possibly be aligned with the forces of the Germarun Empire." Use your imaginations to sculpt all the hilarity that you can.

I'm one of those typical, ravishing members of society blessed with skills, opinions, and genuine interests in the mundane, so I spend a lot of time making fun of those silly Japanese cartoons, and fooling those sorry children on the internet into thinking Neon Genesis Evangelion is deep (ARE-OH-EFF-ELL, I say to that!). My other interests include: Crafting novellas, wearing the shoes of the less fortunate folk in text-based simulations, teaching my young friend Picasso the wonders of art,  delivering quite the shock to the unfortunate chap on the other end of my Serpent Sting, and providing "Epic" posts in discussion boards all over the internet! Naturally, when I heard a bunch of weaboos were clustered in one spot, I had to come and observe their activities in person.

So, in conclusion, I am present, I'm a Hemmingway fan, and if you can manage to be in my precence without developing an addiction to my air of royalty, you agree to never speak to my impostor ever again. For goodness' sake, young lads, it's a foot long, not BIG.

Oh, and my sources tell me that you are all fans of a good MeTube video. Well, I shall share one from my collection with you all, as an offering of friendship.

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
NOT ANURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!

I'M NOT CLICKING ON THAT LINK I KNOW WHAT THAT LINK IS GODDAMMIT, I CLICKED THE FUCKING LINK

Offline Rebmastu

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.
  • Translator of the West
    • View Profile
    • MEIN MAL (Livejournal inactive)
HOLY SHIT, IT'S ANURAM

EXCUSE ME WHILE I SHOWER YOU IN-IN-SOMETHING AWESOME, BY GOD, I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT YET.

AND I AM SO NOT CLICKING THAT GODDAMN LINK, I KNOW BETTER. DON'T CLICK IT, GUYS! DON'T FUCKING CLICK IT!!!
This is the first face you will see in hell.

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window