Author Topic: The Strength of our Friendship echoes through space, and the caverns of time!  (Read 2562 times)

Offline Maruna

• Grappa
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Maruna resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
--->Although I've never met any of you.

------------

While surfing, I typically go by Maruna. You're not clever if you say, "Maruna? Marijuana? LOL" That wasn't intentional. If you can't type my name without smirking, feel free to use, "Mary" instead. I shouldn't have to mention, "Mary-Jane" is not funny either.

I'm one of those typical, worthless members of society without any real skills, opinions, or genuine interests, so I spend a lot of time drowning my failure in animu, and the related media. My other hobbies include: Failing at writing, failing at role playing, failing at art, failing at competition in vidjagames, and providing (non)memorable posts in forums all over the internet! Naturally, when I heard my favorite scanlation group opened a talky-board, I got on it.

So, in conclusion, I'm here, I'm a Slayers fan, and if you can tolerate me long enough to finish reading this post you agree to write off all of your worldly possessions to me in your will. might just have another person to call friend acquaintance "friend." I'm looking forward to wasting dozens of hours of my life here with you all.

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
Don't worry, I forgive you, and my forgiveness is all that matters- Wait, no it doesn't. I want to see like a million people trolling around here eventually, seriously, it would be great. I'm happy enough we've got this much activity after only being (officially) open for a day. So hey, let's rock on on that one, hey? Wait, that last sentence didn't make any sense.

Your favorite scanlation group opened a forum? Hey, what's the link? hey hey?

But yeah, hey Maruna, welcome to the forum, and hopefully you'll spam the hell out of it with me we'll have A SWELL TIME OVER HERE WHAT DO YOU THINK HEY HEY

Offline Maruna

• Grappa
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Maruna resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
Wha-what? A million trolls? That's no less than 500,000 bridges. That's an insane amount of public property to maintain! How would you keep the homeless off of them? IT WON'T WORK! I refuse to take that job!

I CAN SEE CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL WILL BE A GREAT ASSET HERE

Offline Revamp

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Revamp resembles dull Tin.
  • Killing them loudly... with a Chainsaw! RRRRRR
    • View Profile
    • STRIKEDOWN - DOGS RP
Hey, welcome ^_^ I've been a member only like... 4 hours, but for some reason i feel like i'm at home, so welcome to my house! Get all jiggy up in her', G! (Whatever that means o_o) Seriously though, have fun ^L^

REVAMP

Offline Tom the Mighty

• teeheeheheheeeheheheehehehehehehehheheheee
  • Staff
  • Port Wine
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Tom the Mighty resembles dull Tin.
  • Darth Condom
    • View Profile
    • Tom's Art Blog
Welcome to  Goat/Midget Sex forum . . . whoops! wrong place again.  DAMMIT MY DELETE KEY MISSING!
Did you bring home the coleslaw you lazy B#&*@!?

Offline Rebmastu

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.
  • Translator of the West
    • View Profile
    • MEIN MAL (Livejournal inactive)
HAHAHAHA, OH MT, YOU FUUUUNNY.

And yes, CRUISE CONTROL IS ALL YOU NEED, DON'T EVEN LIE.

Anyway, welcome! XD
This is the first face you will see in hell.

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window