• Mulled Wine
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Moonshayde resembles dull Tin.
  • The greater of two evils.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blargh
Hola!
« on: May 16, 2009, 03 PM »
Hi!  I'm Moonshayde, more commonly known as Steph, I answer to just about anything.  I'm currently applying for an editor position so please, feel free to go rip it apart, my Photoshop skills are rusty. Point out ever ungodly speck.
Um... skills?  I'm an art graduate who suffered years at the hands of a cruel institution only to land a job at a catfish buffet then Home Despot. Go me.  I'm a hopeless Slayers fangirl with emphasis on Lina/Gourry and, of course, Xellos.  Mmm... Xellos...
Um...haha....
I was a graphic designer for a short while and... Oh, I just bought a new house so I'll be a little psycho until I get all my enormous amounts of crap moved in and settled...Kyaaa.... :deadface:
Other than that I'm a printmaker and I like baking.  And David Bowie. And videogames. (Anyone play Animal Crossing? Hmm?)
Pleased to meet you all!

Offline Revamp

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Revamp resembles dull Tin.
  • Killing them loudly... with a Chainsaw! RRRRRR
    • View Profile
    • STRIKEDOWN - DOGS RP
Re: Hola!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 03 PM »
Yay! another Xellos Fan! ^w^ welcome to the site Steph!

REVAMP

Offline Maruna

• Grappa
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Maruna resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 05 PM »
You like to bake? That's wonderful. I'm a pretty amazing cook myself, everyone knows me for my specialty, "Black Toast." Everyone always says, "Well, if I were really hungry, I guess I'd eat it. Or half of it." I'm such a great food-maker.

Welcome Steph! I look forward to seeing you around.

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 06 PM »
I can make ramen noodles. Ah, but lately I've been messing that up too  :weepygiri: (Protip: Sour cream never goes in Ramen. I don't care what recipe book you read it out of but good god don't do it)

Anyway, welcome to the forum, and I hope you have fun here!  Good luck on your test as well =3

Offline Tom the Mighty

• teeheeheheheeeheheheehehehehehehehheheheee
  • Staff
  • Port Wine
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Tom the Mighty resembles dull Tin.
  • Darth Condom
    • View Profile
    • Tom's Art Blog
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 06 PM »
Fellow graphic designer, eh? I feel your pain. . . and what a pain it is.  :weepygiri:
Did you bring home the coleslaw you lazy B#&*@!?

Offline Moonshayde

• Staff
  • Mulled Wine
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Moonshayde resembles dull Tin.
  • The greater of two evils.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blargh
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 07 PM »
Fellow graphic designer, eh? I feel your pain. . . and what a pain it is.  :weepygiri:

It was for a short, short while and ended in strange way.  It's kind of a weird tale.

I can make ramen noodles. Ah, but lately I've been messing that up too  :weepygiri: (Protip: Sour cream never goes in Ramen. I don't care what recipe book you read it out of but good god don't do it)

Wow. I will keep that in mind.
Sounds, interesting...

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window