Author Topic: Project Wonderful?  (Read 2024 times)

Offline irk

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • irk resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
    • The Peacock King
Project Wonderful?
« on: October 19, 2009, 02 AM »
I was wondering if anybody here knew about Project Wonderful. It's something Ryan "Dinosaur Comics" North started up.  It's a really easy-to-join ad service that accepts fan pages and well, just about anyone.  You can put ad spaces on your page for people to bid on, and you can also bid on adspaces on other people's pages.  (My favorite thing to do is just let ad money queue up from ads on my site and then turn it around to buy advertising for my site on other sites, since PW lets you keep all your money in a special account with them until you transfer it out to PayPal.)

It hasn't made me a ton of money, but it's been a huge success with getting word out about my web serial. (Link's in my sig! You know you want to! ...Also you can see my PW adspaces in the layout.)  They don't have buggy flash ads and it's very easy to instantly 'ban' a single ad that you don't want running on your site for any reason. (I've only had to do this twice in a little under a year.)  You don't have to have the price of the ad display under your ad. (But it's recommended you keep the "your ad here" text and link or no one will know how to buy an ad!)
The Peacock King - Is a mere servant a match for the ruler of half the known world? Probably not.

Art!

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window