Author Topic: Favorite pairing?  (Read 10192 times)

Baki

Favorite pairing?
« on: May 16, 2009, 07 PM »
So, who's your favorite pairing? Mine is obviously the canon Anise/Kaede. However, after the recent chapter, I think I'm developing a soft spot for Anise/Asagi  :rabugiri: (I just wanted to use that)

Let's have a civil discussion, shall we?

Offline Rebmastu

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.
  • Translator of the West
    • View Profile
    • MEIN MAL (Livejournal inactive)
Re: Favorite pairing?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 09 AM »
Kaede~ Shouoto-sensei doesn't seem to like giving him a personality, though. ;_; At least with volume 2 he gets a lot more screentime. xD

On his own, Kurama's pretty awesome, mostly for the fact that he speaks in classical Japanese. Lawl. xD
This is the first face you will see in hell.

Offline Rebmastu

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.
  • Translator of the West
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 01 PM »
Actually, I think I take it all back - I'm starting to kinda root for Tenjoh, especially with chapter 10. He TOTALLY puts the moves on Anise, and she ALMOST goes for it. xD It was great.

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 01 PM »
I'll always love Anise x Kaede, just because... I'm such a sucker for the old friends/rivals pairing =3

Offline Rin

• Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Rin resembles dull Tin.
  • Love the face
    • View Profile
    • Random Stuff About アニメ
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 03 PM »
I'm a big Anise x Kaede fan myself. I think they would make such a good couple. Mostly becaues they follow the shoujo manga rules. The guy they end up with always teases the girl he likes so the girl ends up clueless about his feelings towards her. Then at the end of the series, he softens up and they end up together. Those are my rules for shoujo manga pairings and how they end up together, because it's always so great.  :numnumgiri:

OMG the smileys are onirigi balls. Sorry, I'm kinda new here.

Offline Pianoette

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Pianoette resembles dull Tin.
  • i like this couple..does tht make me a bad person?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 06 PM »
i like haruto x anise ..... does tht make me a messed up person... idk i usally go for the bad guy oddly enough.... :wut: :huh:
i hate your guts your girlfrends guts and your future generations guts
-Me

Offline Rebmastu

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Translator of the West
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2009, 09 PM »
i like haruto x anise ..... does tht make me a messed up person... idk i usally go for the bad guy oddly enough.... :wut: :huh:

A+++++ Idk, it seems Haruto's the only one Anise REALLY has feelings for. I mean, she's so friggin' adorable around him. (I feel like a super dweeb for saying that, though.)

Offline Teddy-chan

• Heineken
  • Teddy-chan resembles dull Tin.
  • I'M NEW. YAYZ.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2009, 08 PM »
I want more development until that happens. However, I am thinking that this is going into the Kaede direction. Which I personally don't mind, but so far nothing much has happened in the series for anything to be set in stone.
>:^D;

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2009, 08 PM »
I'm recasting my vote. The Kaede end looks pretty obvious by now, but really I've become an Anise x Haruto shipper myself~

Offline almosthere13

• Heineken
  • almosthere13 resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2009, 09 PM »
I really like Kaede x Anise. They're just so cute together!  :rabugiri:

Offline casandra_j_k

• Heineken
  • casandra_j_k resembles dull Tin.
  • I am Me
    • View Profile
    • casandra's myspace page
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2009, 12 AM »
Although everyone knows it is going to be kaede... I prefer the black rose personally. He is the best out of all of them. I am a poor speller and my memory is horrible so i am not going to attempt to butcher his name. But he is my favorite.
Though if I was to rank the possibilities of her with any of them I would go:
red
white
black
blue

I liked haruto as well but he is unfortunately no longer an option. At least that is my understanding.

Offline MagmaStorM

• Staff
  • Carlsberg
  • MagmaStorM resembles dull Tin.
  • WTF? O.O
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2009, 01 PM »
Although everyone knows it is going to be kaede... I prefer the black rose personally. He is the best out of all of them.

ooooh! A+++ I prefer Mutsuki Kurama (Black Rose) too though, it's a shame that in the end the still the obvious paring of em all

Tags made by Moi :3

Offline FunnyBat

• Heineken
  • FunnyBat resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2009, 07 AM »
 :wut: Kaede, of course.   :happygiri:
:D i am keen on classical pairings)) i think, that it is the most real pairing in Barajou but i am also fond of Kurama *O* :D Okey! Okey! I love them all in the same way! O,o that's why I can't choose just one pairing or one guy  :rabugiri: :3 It's a harem, crap! :DDD  :numnumgiri:

Offline Wisty

• Svagdricka
  • Wisty resembles dull Tin.
  • Brb, fangirling over Tom Lehrer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2010, 05 PM »
Kaede, man. The little blue rose is too adorable and shota to be a possiblity for me. (He reminds me of my li'l bro, and it kind of creeps me out to think that little blue rose could be a pairing.) White rose man just freaks me out (he's a little... um, eager) and the black rose is a little cliche for me. (Dark loner finds upbeat girl and basically melts for her, changing himself a little, etc.) But I guess you could call Kaede cliche too, but I just like him more. :D

Edit: The fact that he's the only one whose name I remember probably says something. xD
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 05 PM by Wisty »

Offline Clov3r

• Staff
  • Sherry
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Clov3r resembles dull Tin.
  • Quality Checker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2010, 08 AM »
NinufaxCake They need more screen time. ..What? It doesn't say anything about a human pairing!

But if you insist, I say Kaede or Haruto. They seem like the best matches for Anise imo. I kinda agree with Wisty there on Blue, White, and Black. They never pair up with the cute shota or flirtatious lady's man in reverse harems (Casting aside Tamaki from Ouran), and the emo guy only has a few cute moments with the female protagonist. :P

wolves are cool

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window