Author Topic: Favorite Episode!  (Read 4722 times)

Offline Revamp

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Revamp resembles dull Tin.
  • Killing them loudly... with a Chainsaw! RRRRRR
    • View Profile
    • STRIKEDOWN - DOGS RP
Favorite Episode!
« on: May 16, 2009, 09 PM »
List your favorite episodes from all series! It'll be hard, but i'm sure you can narrow it down. OH, and if you can't remember the nam e of the episode, just describe it. I'm sure we'll all remember it.

My Faves!

Absolute favorite, all time: Good lord, absolutely has to be the one with Jeffery from the OVA's (Can't remember if it was book of spells or Excellent). Most fail-tastic character ever. He looks like a skeleton with skin, he's totally stupid, and his mom is hilarious xD "HOW DARE YOU INSULTE MY SWEET, PRECIOUS JEFFERY!" *Clobbers them* "Who are you, stranger?" "Oh, don't mind me! I'm just a random masked stranger who happened to be passing by!" Plus, the gag where Lina distracts the bandits by shouting "She's hot, she's tall, and she's gonna get NAKED!" and they all look, just for her to beat the living hell out of them. BEST. EPISODE. EVA.

First season: the theater episode. I can't remember what its called, but its hilarious xD
Next: Hands down, the Tower of Artimay episode. Its so funny when xellos cooks!
Try: Hm... hard choice, but i'd say the second episode. Its great, lina's terrified of her sister? who knew before then (except those who read the books)

OVAs: other than my first favorite, the one where that guy makes the hundred naga clones and they go crazy attacking the castle. Awesome, just awesome.

REVAMP

Offline Moonshayde

• Staff
  • Mulled Wine
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Moonshayde resembles dull Tin.
  • The greater of two evils.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blargh
Re: Favorite Episode!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 10 PM »
I love any episode where they dress Gourry up as a girl.  He has such pretty hair.  He's always so sad about it too.

Offline Maruna

• Grappa
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Maruna resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 10 PM »
The episode with the "City of Women" where Zelgadis developed a crush on a striking young dame.

Zelgadis, unlike Gourry, is a pretty ugly girl.

Offline Tom the Mighty

• teeheeheheheeeheheheehehehehehehehheheheee
  • Staff
  • Port Wine
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Tom the Mighty resembles dull Tin.
  • Darth Condom
    • View Profile
    • Tom's Art Blog
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 01 AM »
I tend to like the one's where the characters are actually pushed like in Evolution where
(click to show/hide)
and the more dramatic eps of Next and Try.
Did you bring home the coleslaw you lazy B#&*@!?

Offline Moonshayde

• Staff
  • Mulled Wine
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Moonshayde resembles dull Tin.
  • The greater of two evils.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blargh
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 06 PM »
Yeah, I totally when Gourry get's kidnapped and the way Lina screams.  I guess I really am a sadist deep down inside.

Offline Rebmastu

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.
  • Translator of the West
    • View Profile
    • MEIN MAL (Livejournal inactive)
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 12 PM »
Yeah, any episode where Slayers takes a break from the comedy to focus on some really serious stuff is basically gold for me. Hm... I guess if I had to say, though, it might be the episode where Auntie Aqua takes the gang to read the Clair Bible manuscripts. Camping scenes, YAY!
This is the first face you will see in hell.

Offline Millia

• Heineken
  • Millia resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 12 AM »
My favourite episodes were the one where they were hired by Tarimus and Deimia and the episode where they went dragon fishing, which also happen to be the funniest episodes.

Offline Samvise85

• Heineken
  • Samvise85 resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
    • Shadows (Italian Novel | soon in english… hope)
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2009, 01 PM »
My favourite episodes were the one where they were hired by Tarimus and Deimia and the episode where they went dragon fishing, which also happen to be the funniest episodes.
That's the episode in which Zel was used as anchor!

My favourite episode is the "city of the women!" but also the episode of the "tower of doll" isn't bad!

Offline ryals_shoal

• Heineken
  • ryals_shoal resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Website
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2009, 09 PM »
I'm a sucker for any episode containing Prince Phil going on a rampage with his oxymoronic attacks "PACIFIST CRUUUUSH!" & "GOODWILL TO ALL MEN SMASH!" it never fails to crack me up! *cackles*

I as absolutely on the edge of my seat during the climactic battles in NEXT with Gaav then Hellmater appearing. But I did choke with something akin to joy when Gourry and Lina reunited in that limbo world. It's one of the things that appeal to me the most in Slayers, the ability to mix comedy, drama and tragedy in a wonderful way.

Offline Tom the Mighty

• teeheeheheheeeheheheehehehehehehehheheheee
  • Staff
  • Port Wine
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Tom the Mighty resembles dull Tin.
  • Darth Condom
    • View Profile
    • Tom's Art Blog
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2009, 09 PM »
can't forget smut . . at least in the novels :happygiri:
Did you bring home the coleslaw you lazy B#&*@!?

Offline aliciatron

• Heineken
  • aliciatron resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2010, 12 AM »
definitely the alice in wonderland episode where zel says 'aw come on come here cutie' in his sleep... tooooo funny

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window