Author Topic: What if there was an anime?  (Read 9126 times)

Offline Hyouen

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Hyouen resembles dull Tin.
  • meow~
    • View Profile
Re: What if there was an anime?
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2009, 11 PM »
@ the topic of hikikomori's: woah...that's intense...but i do find that there seems to be quite a lot of...creative (no, i'm not praising these guys) ways of killing people in Japan...and not in America...er...i'm not trying to be emo or anything  :deadface:

anyway, back to the original topic...
nowadays, i hardly watch anime...my anime mode switch has been entirely off for a while now...i've only begun watching a few episodes of Hetalia Axis Powers and i'm "slacking" off again...but i just find manga more interesting XDD
i'll prolly be surprised that there'd be an anime, mental note myself to check it out someday, and completely forget about the mental note the next day...ah-ha?
violettes de Toulouse (i don't know...don't ask...)

Offline Clov3r

• Staff
  • Sherry
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Clov3r resembles dull Tin.
  • Quality Checker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2009, 01 AM »
I don't really tend to the watch anime for a series where I'm already reading the manga. I probably wouldn't watch the anime, unless it were in really good quality and/or had a different plot (kinda like FMA).

wolves are cool

Offline casandra_j_k

• Heineken
  • casandra_j_k resembles dull Tin.
  • I am Me
    • View Profile
    • casandra's myspace page
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2009, 12 AM »
I would at least try the anime if they came out with one. I like many animes however, some of them they truely butcher like say for instance bleach... for the past year we have been watching things irrelivant to the story and the fillers didnt even fit the time line like the previous ones. So I quit watching months ago. Sometimes I dislike how they drop importaint characters or mix 2 or 3 characters into one person in some animes. I guess it just depends on who does it. If the manga becomes really big there will be a anime. Hopefully if they do it will stick to the current story pretty well since that is the one i love.

Offline FunnyBat

• Heineken
  • FunnyBat resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2009, 07 AM »
Yeah, it'd be really great.
But i think, it's impossible. O,o I think, you know why..=,=
I am a freacky fan, so, IF they made an anime, i would watch it for many many times :3  :rabugiri:
Even if i can look at manga everyday)) as i do xDD
hm. I'm interested in "seyu"(is the spelling right? O,o) to Knights. Tenjou's seyu - as Tamaki's(Ouran) voice..
Even no!
I'd like to watch Ninufa in action. *г* *crazy-crazy fan of Ninufa*

Offline Celsia Yew

• Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Celsia Yew resembles dull Tin.
  • immortal saddness
    • View Profile
    • Himemiya Himiko
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2011, 05 PM »
it would probably end up like ouran highschool host club by looking nothing like the manga and having the fewest amount of episodes as possible compaired to the manga, in the end leaving you hanging and wishing for more.

How Cruel.
Has returned from nowhere. :)

Offline Stranger

• Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Stranger resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2012, 12 AM »
I would love that and I would love if every manga I read had an anime :rabugiri:

Offline BlondieOtaku

• Heineken
  • BlondieOtaku resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2013, 06 PM »
  Like the others mentioned, the anime would probably be awesome, but not have as detailed and unique art as Shouoto Aya's manga. However, even so, I do wish that it would become an anime, and one that was produced properly (like staying interesting and not ruining the story). If it became an anime, then perhaps it could become more popular! After all, I do want to cosplay Anis a lot at my next convention, but I am lazy and don't feel like making her costume, and there are no costumes for her online. And I would have trouble getting my Rose Knights haha. Anyways, it would be really interesting to have an anime, huh?  :cuteface:

Offline BlackFireChasm

• Heineken
  • BlackFireChasm resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2013, 11 PM »
Honestly, I would definitely watch the anime if there was one made. But, I would probably end up not liking it as much as the manga because I would constantly correct it the entire time. I'd give it a shot though.

Offline lalabear

• Heineken
  • lalabear resembles dull Tin.
  • HI!!!!!! <3 CHIBI
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2014, 04 PM »
 :rabugiri: i think there should totally be an anime!!
love me my chibis <3

Offline lalabear

• Heineken
  • lalabear resembles dull Tin.
  • HI!!!!!! <3 CHIBI
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2014, 04 PM »
 :rabugiri: there should be an anime! it would be amzaing
and also is there only 39 chapters or are there more?
love me my chibis <3

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window