Author Topic: We're going to play World of Warcraft together!  (Read 6908 times)

Offline aliciatron

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • aliciatron resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
Re: We're going to play World of Warcraft together!
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2010, 12 AM »
is this still happening? i would have to download the games and then reactivate my account but i would gladly do that if we have serious conversations about how we love lina and gourry and hate gourry and sylphiel ;) (im only half serious about the last part)

Offline Maruna

• Grappa
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Maruna resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2010, 09 AM »
I hate to break the news, but it's probably on the downslope at this point. If you're already playing, yeah! Join us! If you'd have to pay money at our expense, it might not be worth your time.

Offline aliciatron

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • aliciatron resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2010, 05 PM »
i decided to do it anyway, even if its on the downslope $15 wont break me this month... my character's name on the server is Inverse (it was meant to be a joke but the name actually worked so i was like... okay thats cool i'll keep it)

Offline ellzee

• Staff
  • Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • ellzee resembles dull Tin.
  • I LIK U! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2010, 06 PM »
This sounds like so much fun... except that I am biased against playing World of Warcraft after a very traumatizing experience I had in once of my classes. It was about early American captivity narratives. On the last day of class, we each had to present our view of a contemporary captivity narrative in American society. The very last person to present gave a ten minute presentation on why he's a captive to World of Warcraft and how it has ruined his life, his ability to interact normally with humans, and any potential romantic life he might have had. He almost cried. I actually did.

.................... But, yeah, it sounds fun. :D (Too bad it didn't take off, it might have cured my complex...)

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window