Author Topic: Whats the worst anime ever ?  (Read 7946 times)

Offline Darkstar

• Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Darkstar is a lone Electron.
  • BANNED, LOL
    • View Profile
    • Slayersforever
Whats the worst anime ever ?
« on: February 16, 2010, 06 AM »
Whats the  anime ever ? that what i ask here so cmon give me your ideas on this to me the worst anime ever have to be spider riders

yea delicious

Offline Maruna

• Grappa
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Maruna resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: Whats the worst anime ever ?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 07 PM »
Before anyone decides to participate in this thread, let me just go ahead and remind you that you're nominating a title for "WORST ANIME EVER." Not, "Anime I did not like." If you decide to name something like Naruto, Evangelion, Kampfer, Dragonball Z, K-ON, or anything that is clearly not the worst thing Japan has ever produced, you will start a flame war. If you honestly believe that something is the absolute worst, don't let me deter you from posting it but be prepared for the results.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 07 PM by Maruna »

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 12 AM »
Can't say I know what the worst anime ever is, but I hated .hack//twilight with a burning passion. It took the fun right out of the series and turning it into this huge wincest binge. If the anime had followed the manga by Rei Izumi it would have been something else... but her .hack manga + novel stuff all tied in. I would have killed for Alberio, I swear.

(puts away the .hack nerd hat)
((but I refuse to check out .hack//gu or any of the new stuff)

Offline Darkstar

• Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Darkstar is a lone Electron.
  • BANNED, LOL
    • View Profile
    • Slayersforever
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 10 AM »
Before anyone decides to participate in this thread, let me just go ahead and remind you that you're nominating a title for "WORST ANIME EVER." Not, "Anime I did not like." If you decide to name something like Naruto, Evangelion, Kampfer, Dragonball Z, K-ON, or anything that is clearly not the worst thing Japan has ever produced, you will start a flame war. If you honestly believe that something is the absolute worst, don't let me deter you from posting it but be prepared for the results.

Maru each person haves right to his own opinion if someone decides that Naruto, Evangelion, Kampfer, Dragonball Z, K-ON is the wort's anime ever well thats their choice and their opinion

yea delicious

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 02 PM »

Maru each person haves right to his own opinion if someone decides that Naruto, Evangelion, Kampfer, Dragonball Z, K-ON is the wort's anime ever well thats their choice and their opinion
Worry not, ster, I think Maru's just saying to be prepared for people to get madsauced.

Offline Maruna

• Grappa
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 09 PM »

I said you're free to have your own opinion. Let me reiterate though. This thread implies we're nominating a show for a title, "Worst Anime Ever." This is not the same thing. A harmless personal opinion would be, "I do not like Shin Mazinger." In this thread, however, the goal is to say, "Shin Mazinger is the Worst Anime Ever." Even if you try and soften it up with fluff like, "I think," or, "In my personal opinion," you're still making a declaration. You're leaving your own personal bubble of opinion to make a description of the show.

Guess what happens when someone pulls that on a show that they love? They gets pissed off, annoyed, and defensive. If this person is dedicated to their show, there's a good chance there's something about it that is entertaining or redeeming in some way. Even if you back it up, you still called someone's favorite show the worst thing ever to be animated. Maybe one person just likes to play Devil's Advocate and go against the crowd. Clearly though, the shows with torrential popularity have something that people like, and probably are not the worst shows ever.

I'll say it again. If you honestly feel that way, feel free to declare any danged thing you like as the "Worst Anime Ever." If you choose something that obviously is not, you're going to piss someone off and look like an idiot for saying it when they defend their property.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 09 PM by Maruna »

Offline Lucky You

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Lucky You resembles dull Tin.
  • Hi Miss Alice.
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube!?!?!?
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2010, 03 PM »
This one is really hard...

Well...

I really hated Kare Kano...

That was just slaughter...

IN MY OPINION

*backs away*

So please give me a warning before

the "madsauce"-ing

begins so I can sling some back...

'Kay?

Offline Maruna

• Grappa
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2010, 06 PM »
WHAT? KARE KANO WAS A MASTERPIECE. I AM ANGRY TO THE MAX.

Except I've never actually seen it, read it or formulated an opinion on it, so alrighty-then.

I'm tempted to call "Odin: Photon Sailor Starlight" the worst anime of all time, but I'll hold off on that.

Offline Lucky You

• Heineken
  • Hi Miss Alice.
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube!?!?!?
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2010, 06 PM »
WHAT? KARE KANO WAS A MASTERPIECE. I AM ANGRY TO THE MAX.

Except I've never actually seen it, read it or formulated an opinion on it, so alrighty-then.

I'm tempted to call "Odin: Photon Sailor Starlight" the worst anime of all time, but I'll hold off on that.

yay! No peltage!!!

So far

unless Maruda, you consider it peltage...

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2010, 07 PM »
Wait, wait, that Kiminozo next season anime was god awful fuckfail now that I think about it

Offline Lucky You

• Heineken
  • Hi Miss Alice.
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube!?!?!?
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2010, 09 PM »
Wait, wait, that Kiminozo next season anime was god awful fuckfail now that I think about it

I watched the first ep. and stopped

Offline peppergurl12

• Heineken
  • peppergurl12 resembles dull Tin.
  • Hey you! Yeah you! YOUR MOM O_O
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2010, 10 PM »
Well, when i was a very young Noob, I mean a VERY young NOOB (please forgive me) I watched Princess Tutu...regret every moment... so I'm going to say that is the worse anime ever...of all time.

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2010, 12 AM »
Well, when i was a very young Noob, I mean a VERY young NOOB (please forgive me) I watched Princess Tutu...regret every moment... so I'm going to say that is the worse anime ever...of all time.

TRULY, THE WORDS OF A NEWB. YOU HAVE MUCH TO LEARN, GRASSHOPPER.

Offline Clov3r

• Staff
  • Sherry
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Clov3r resembles dull Tin.
  • Quality Checker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2010, 03 AM »
LAWL. Actually, I've been wanting to watch Princess Tutu ever since I saw that pic...

Hmm... Worst anime, huh? I don't think I've ever come across an anime I thought was horrible. ...Prolly 'cuz I don't like wasting my time on stuff like that. :I and my mom wacks me over the head whenever she sees me watching senseless shows

wolves are cool

Baki

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2010, 11 AM »
Can't say I know what the worst anime ever is, but I hated .hack//twilight with a burning passion. It took the fun right out of the series and turning it into this huge wincest binge. If the anime had followed the manga by Rei Izumi it would have been something else... but her .hack manga + novel stuff all tied in. I would have killed for Alberio, I swear.

(puts away the .hack nerd hat)
((but I refuse to check out .hack//gu or any of the new stuff)

WORD WORD AND WORD

.hack//twilight took out the elements that made the manga special

same thing with gu... they took out what made the .hack series special

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window