Author Topic: Making your profile AWESOME  (Read 2548 times)

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
Making your profile AWESOME
« on: February 24, 2010, 07 PM »
If you've been lurking around the forums enough, chances are you've probably seen people with profiles that look like this, and was so stunned by the awesome buddy list, image uploading, and crazy space that you compulsively yell, "OH MAN I WANT ONE TOO!" Okay, maybe nobody's that excited about it, but might as well give out a fair chance to make your own.

Instructions on starting and using Ultimate Profile!

If you haven't tweaked any settings by now, your profile page should be looking something like this.

This profile sucks, but fear not! Making your profile look awesome is easy as hell!

Just open up your profile and hover over the Modify Profile option at the top of the page and select Ultimate Profile, which will take you to the customization page.

From here, click the box next to Enable Ultimate Profile, which will turn the option on for your account. At this point, your profile will look something like this. You also have the option to choose who gets to see your profile information, as well as selecting some commenting options. As you fill information in boxes like "about me" and "interests," they will become active on your profile page. Until then, they stay hidden.

BBCode is also allowed in all boxes except media, so if you know anything about that you can go nuts! For a brief primer, check Wikipedia. Finally, the media box allows all HTML and CSS tags, so you really can have fun there by even inserting stuff like youtube videos.

Finally, Ultimate Profile has a couple other features, like image uploading and the buddy lists. To upload an image, click on the profile area that says My Pictures . At the bottom of the page, there is a link to Add Picture. Just click on that and you'll be able to upload the images you want to your own gallery! To add a new folder, click on the icon across from add picture, which allows for album organization. Just play around with it and you'll figure it out!

Adding a buddy is as simple as clicking the [Add to Buddy List] on any of your friend's profiles! You'll be able to manage your buddies by clicking the My Buddies link on your main profile page.

All Rules on the forum and chatbox apply to the Profile pages as well! This means no excessive profanity or adult images!

For the most part, Ultimate Profile is fairly straightforward, and I encourage members to play around with it if they feel inclined! If you decide you dislike it, deactivating the profile is as simple as unchecking the box next to Enable Ultimate Profile. If there are any questions or issues with the usage of the UP, feel free to PM me or reply to this thread!

NOW GO DO SOMETHING AWESOME
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 07 PM by Melfra »

Offline lalabear

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lalabear resembles dull Tin.
  • HI!!!!!! <3 CHIBI
    • View Profile
Re: Making your profile AWESOME
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 06 PM »
 :rabugiri: :razz:
i wannna make my profile awesome!!!!
*eyes sparkle* how do i make it awesome
love me my chibis <3

Offline Tom the Mighty

• teeheeheheheeeheheheehehehehehehehheheheee
  • Staff
  • Port Wine
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Tom the Mighty resembles dull Tin.
  • Darth Condom
    • View Profile
    • Tom's Art Blog
Re: Making your profile AWESOME
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 11 AM »
if you wanna be MORE aweomse you should join us in the box!
Did you bring home the coleslaw you lazy B#&*@!?

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window