Author Topic: SLH Recent Chapter Discussion  (Read 3693 times)

Offline Clov3r

• Staff
  • Sherry
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Clov3r resembles dull Tin.
  • Quality Checker
    • View Profile
SLH Recent Chapter Discussion
« on: June 10, 2010, 02 AM »
Since Barajou has its own recent discussions thread, I thought that SLH should have one, too. >:3 And in the last chapter...
  • S-Hall wins best event in Mayfest
  • Hiyoki rooms with the Student Council Treasurer, Minemitsu Yamashina
  • Through one of of Yamashina's dreams, Hiyoki finds out that S-Hall might be demolished
  • Ayuma Hidaka was super cute
Now let's get discussing!

Maybe I should room with Yamashina just to have someone to push me to study harder during exam week... And speaking of Yamashina, THAT MAN HAS TOO MANY GLASSES. Makes me wonder if some of them are fake. (Come on... Sleeping glasses? -.-)

wolves are cool

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
Re: SLH Recent Chapter Discussion
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 02 PM »
SLH deserves one more than Barajou =P
I love Ayuma, anyone who goes ☆kira!☆ for no good reason is a winner in my book! I like how SLH is more concerned with humor than Barajou, too. When it first started out it kept looking like it'd just be hijinks (like SLH spends most of its time with), but then they kind of ignored that... which is why I like SLH more =P

I think everyone needs to book with Yamashina... I...I can't study, either ;_; As for the glasses? Bitch be crazy, ZE END!

Offline Clov3r

• Staff
  • Sherry
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Clov3r resembles dull Tin.
  • Quality Checker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 02 AM »
SLH deserves one more than Barajou =P
I love Ayuma, anyone who goes ☆kira!☆ for no good reason is a winner in my book! I like how SLH is more concerned with humor than Barajou, too. When it first started out it kept looking like it'd just be hijinks (like SLH spends most of its time with), but then they kind of ignored that... which is why I like SLH more =P

I think everyone needs to book with Yamashina... I...I can't study, either ;_; As for the glasses? Bitch be crazy, ZE END!
Same here; I like SLH better than Barajou. :> When I first read Barajou... Idk, nothing really clicked for me. It was just an okay read. Sure, the art was nice and all, but the humor and plot just seemed kinda off. The humor still seems kinda off. :I

NO! NOT ZE END! Who wants to crash the tea party with me for some cake and cupcakes? =D

wolves are cool

Offline Marim

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Marim resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 05 AM »
Me too. I like SLH more than Barajou, because it's more interesting. When I first read Barajou I dropped it and then came back to read it

Offline Mikihinna

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mikihinna resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 01 PM »
haha i think i....4th(?) the notion? haha i found that in Barajou, the plot seems to have several plot twists that don't make sense( tarot cards as the missing ' pieces of rock' that are the previous dominions ' magic'...REALY?!) and random bouts of humor are shoved into scenes where it doesn't belong...OK I'M DONE

now on with the actual SLH chapter...

This one was pretty awesome! hahha hiyoki's study parties with yamashina were hilarious. and can anyone else see the future wife abuse that comes with the love complex Aya seems to constantly push with cain and hiyoki?? lolo Oh that crazy 'Kaiba' lookin' hairstyle of his...sorry i'm off topic. Can't wait for the conclusion to that plot twist at the end though right? :)

Offline Stranger

• Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Stranger resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 11 PM »
i am really sad that it ended :sad:

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window