Author Topic: Hiya~  (Read 1683 times)

Offline Kuro_Neko

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kuro_Neko resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
Hiya~
« on: July 11, 2010, 02 AM »
Kuro speaking. I joined the forum to apply for an editor position, because I love the manga turtle paradise has been doing and I hope to help with releases. However, I also would like to chat with everyone else on the forum, because anyone who likes manga is a friend of mine. ^w^

Um. More introduction stuff?
- I have a small addiction with bacon. Okay, a big addiction.
- I just started watching Fate Stay Night, and am officially addicted. SABER<3

Now all I have to do is find the visual novel...
- Hm. I like to write?
- I like Vampires. As in, the gory, fighting, demonic yet sexy sort, not the sparkly kind.
-I'm from the US, but I won't tell you anything else XDD

Hm, that's it. If you actually read through that, then.....wow. =w= I'm tired.

Offline BurntPie

• Staff
  • Dark Rum
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • BurntPie resembles dull Tin.
  • Please Love Me ;A;
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
Re: Hiya~
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 02 AM »
I LOVE YOU ALREADY FELLOW SABER FAN.

Offline Maruna

• Grappa
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Maruna resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 04 PM »
Well, hooooowdy, partner! I reckon' you gone gonna' fit in mighty fine with this here herd.

Aherm- Nice to meet you. So, I guess if you're not into Twlight, you're more into the Vampire Hunter D. / Hellsing variety? Or maybe... Dracula? Are you a hardcore Dracula fangirl? Do you own every movie, all the merchandise? Do you spend your free time hunting down episodes of television shows that reference Draccy? Do you LOVE Dracula the way a hypnotized mind-slave never could?

Stick around, Captain! Pop into the chat box down at the bottom, too. There's almost always someone there.

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 06 PM »
Wahoo, welcome to the forum! I am quite impressed at your blatant love for bacon; most would go WHAT THAT'S FATTY, but not you! You're like, "FUCK YOU GUYS I LOVE BACON," and I admire that. KEEP IT UP!

Now, the Type-Moon fag in me wants to scream at you to play Tsukihime instead of Fate, but... what the hell, you'll have fun! There's more LOLTROLL moments in Fate, too, so it's pretty nice sometimes (oranges? Really? There's a choice... about...oranges?)

Offline ellzee

• Staff
  • Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • ellzee resembles dull Tin.
  • I LIK U! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 10 AM »
Oh man, I don't know what you're talking about, Melfra. WHO DOESN'T LIKE BACON? ...Besides vegetarians, I guess.

Welcome, Kuro. I fully support you and your bacon addiction.

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window