Author Topic: G'day mate!  (Read 2283 times)

Offline Ember

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Ember resembles dull Tin.
  • Oh noes! Another Edward Cullen!
    • View Profile
G'day mate!
« on: July 13, 2010, 03 PM »
Ello thur. I'm Ember, and no I am not Australian, though I have tried vegemite and liked it. Mmmmm, yeast. :razz: But I digress. I am full Viet  :pshyeah: and I love Hawaiian food. Well, to go straight to the point, I joined for these reasons:

• 1) Mebius Gear - 'Cuz who wouldn't?  :rabugiri:
  • 2) Everything else.  :rabugiri:
  • 3) Boredom. :headache:
  • 4) The hope to help in the future. And bow at the staff's feet for all of the awesome scanlations. :numnumgiri:

So there! Happy? Are you happy now? Huh? HUH? So that's why for ya. If your still reading this boring piece of shit post thing, here are some facts about myself:

• I used to collect beanie babies. And I totally don't do that now... <_<   >_>
  • I love manga. Der.  :blah:
  • I like to write and draw, and will probably be lurking around the Fanart Forum. So watch out for me there. :happygiri:
  • Music is the love of my life. :rabugiri: If I didn't have it, I would probably be dead. Figuratively. I mean literally. Or something of that sort.
  • I have random bouts of randomness. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :wut: And I also have a tendency to over use icons, sorry!  :blank:

Oh look at the time. Time for me to leave before I slaughter your brains any further. Bai guys! :weepygiri:
Omnomnom.

Offline Maruna

• Grappa
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Maruna resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
Re: G'day mate!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 05 PM »
I totally feel awful about saying, "Hey bro, Welcome!" without actually typing out something meaningful in response, considering you actually wrote up a nice little introduction, but I'm kind of hovering right now. I wouldn't want you to think you're not welcome, though, ya'know? I'll come back and give you the good ol' Maruna treatment a little later. For now;

Hey Bro, Welcome! We're not dead, stick around!

Offline Rebmastu

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.
  • Translator of the West
    • View Profile
    • MEIN MAL (Livejournal inactive)
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 05 PM »
YES! Mebius is ACES! Anyone who likes Mebius can't be a bad person in my book. In short, I like you already. Well, I liked you anyway, you just didn't know it yet. (DEEEEHERP.)

ANYWHO. We're not all sorts of busy around here, but don't hesitate to post lots and lots. We're all just a bunch of knee-jerk reactionaries around here, so it's sure to stir up some sort of conversation. Like in the welcome posts!
This is the first face you will see in hell.

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 09 PM »
lolol I love the "I love Mebius" then ONIGIRI X100000 intro post. Not what I was expecting, but wtf, it works. HAS FUN NAO

Offline epikwonder

• Staff
  • Carlsberg
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • epikwonder resembles dull Tin.
  • Sweets. Are. Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 10 PM »
hehehe... Welcome. :-]

Love to know that someone else out there is living off music. It really is fantastic, isn't it?

Offline Ember

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Ember resembles dull Tin.
  • Oh noes! Another Edward Cullen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 12 AM »
Awww, thanks guys for actually replying!  I'll definitely stick around.  :rabugiri:
And I'll try not to spam you with the many onigiri icons. -_-"
But how can you resist?! :wahwahwah:
Omnomnom.

Offline ellzee

• Staff
  • Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • ellzee resembles dull Tin.
  • I LIK U! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 01 AM »
Listen, I totally and completely understand you on several different levels, namely: your obsession with the onigiri icons (I try to use them sparingly but if you're not going to hold back, maybe I'll learn to let loose too!), your love for music, and your secret Beanie Babies past. ...Except that I actually still have BOXES full of those things because I can't bring myself to throw them out. One of these days, THEY'RE GOING TO BE WORTH A LOT OF MONEY. RIGHT? Right? ....

Anyhow... Welcome!  :angry: :argh: :wut: :pshyeah: :blah: :blank: :moegiri: :weepygiri: :deadface: :wahwahwah: :frustrated: :gasp: :happygiri: :headache: :hmph: :huh: :hoshi-: :lolgiri: :rabugiri: :numnumgiri: :razz: :sad:

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window