Author Topic: Pleased to meet your aquaintance  (Read 1894 times)

Offline yuurika

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • yuurika resembles dull Tin.
  • The can-do-it-all gurl in town
    • View Profile
Pleased to meet your aquaintance
« on: October 25, 2010, 05 AM »
 :moegiri: i'm alittle shy myself but hi!im shirayuurika!i love mangas and anything that relates to it...i have scaned and translated only 1 or 2 mangas before and i know it would take a week or 2[at most] to make a scan perfect yes?i caught raws online for barajou no kiss i mean in chinese http://comic.xxbh.net/ but you have to find for the rose maiden's kiss in chinese..woah thats long...
This is just the beginning of the end...

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
Re: Pleased to meet your aquaintance
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 10 AM »
Welcome to the forum!
Honestly, scanning the manga's the short part... for me, at least. I hate the leveling though OTL The thing that takes forever, especially with series like Barajou, is the editing and the typesetting- I mean, do you see how many bubbles are on each page?! These guys are crazy, I swears it. But a week or two at most? lol you best be trollan

I swear, Barajou fans worship that site, cripes. But I don't check that place out for two reasons- First, I buy Asuka magazine so I can see it without being screwed up; seriously, if you compare the two, they'll actually sometimes remove entire parts of the picture because they don't want to edit it! This happens a lot with the transparent bubbles =\ Psh, guess I just don't like Chinese retranslations in particular. Then there was another time I went to that site and it had its popups, but several were actually exploit sites and alsdfj I can't believe people are so gung-ho about that place when it could be ravaging your computer.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 10 AM by Melfra »

Offline yuurika

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • yuurika resembles dull Tin.
  • The can-do-it-all gurl in town
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 04 AM »
So there are 2 administrators and afew staffs...ok then
This is just the beginning of the end...

Offline Rebmastu

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.
  • Translator of the West
    • View Profile
    • MEIN MAL (Livejournal inactive)
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 12 PM »
OK
This is the first face you will see in hell.

Offline ZippyZippy

• Staff
  • Sherry
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • ZippyZippy resembles dull Tin.
  • bwhahaha! Wait... what?
    • View Profile
    • HopperARTZ
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 03 PM »
YES

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window