Author Topic: Problems With the Application Instructions for Editor Position  (Read 2063 times)

Offline DarkMutsuki

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • DarkMutsuki resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
   There is a problem for the application instructions for Editor Position- There is no pixel size specification, therefore, the administrators can't see it for some reason. Even though it may say resize on the last two pictures, the first still couldn't be seen clearly by the administrators. I've taken this application and was annoyed that no one ever said what size the picture needed to be even when I asked.
   So, the administrators need to please specify what size the pictures should be that are for the application.

Offline Rebmastu

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.
  • Translator of the West
    • View Profile
    • MEIN MAL (Livejournal inactive)
Re: Problems With the Application Instructions for Editor Position
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 04 PM »
If there is no size specified, common sense would dictate the dimensions are not to be altered.
This is the first face you will see in hell.

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
Re: Problems With the Application Instructions for Editor Position
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 08 PM »
Topic locked and moved to suggestions; the applications section isn't a feedback forum.

There is no logical reason to resize the images. You were told time and time again that we needed to see full resolution versions of your test, which you refused to comply on. Furthermore, and this is only because you seem so sore on this point, your application was declined not because of the size of your uploads, but because of the skill displayed in your application. You are more than welcome to attempt the new test if you would like, but please keep in mind that you insulted the testers, the scanners, and the rest of the staff with your reaction to the last attempt, and I can't guarantee that they will be able to stay impartial. This is your last warning. Any further rehashing of this old point will result in a ban.

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window