Author Topic: New translating series  (Read 2371 times)

Offline yuurika

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • yuurika resembles dull Tin.
  • The can-do-it-all gurl in town
    • View Profile
New translating series
« on: December 20, 2010, 03 AM »
Well there is a series Hoshii no wa, Anata Dake which i think i'd love to continue to read but can't.I'd really want the scanlator be able to scan it because it would be a waste to be unable to see what happens to the story afterwards.The series was dropped after chapter 1 by a scanlating website blimp and i think it's because maybe it was their very first chapter and know how hard scanlating can be especially if you're just an amatuer.
This is just the beginning of the end...

Offline Rebmastu

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.
  • Translator of the West
    • View Profile
    • MEIN MAL (Livejournal inactive)
Re: New translating series
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 12 PM »
Oh man, I seriously think I gagged a little. No offense, of course. I mean, if that's your style, then that's your style, buuuut not so much for this group, I don't think.
This is the first face you will see in hell.

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 12 PM »
Oh man, I seriously think I gagged a little. No offense, of course. I mean, if that's your style, then that's your style, buuuut not so much for this group, I don't think.
Wow, way to be mean about it :<

I just checked out Blimp's site, though, and they only had 3 comments for that release... it's easy to get frustrated when a series isn't as well received as you'd like. Perhaps they got disappointed and gave up?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 12 PM by Melfra »

Offline yuurika

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • yuurika resembles dull Tin.
  • The can-do-it-all gurl in town
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 09 PM »
Oh well.It's alright then,though thank you for reading anyways..I thought no noe would even reply...
This is just the beginning of the end...

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window