Author Topic: Fanfiction  (Read 2216 times)

Offline Signer-Angel07

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Signer-Angel07 resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
    • KH-Vids
Fanfiction
« on: January 24, 2011, 06 PM »

Offline Celsia Yew

• Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Celsia Yew resembles dull Tin.
  • immortal saddness
    • View Profile
    • Himemiya Himiko
Re: Fanfiction
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 05 PM »
All i can do are crossovers....

this one so far has Ouran Highschool Host Club, Absolute Boyfriend, Hollowfields, Howl's Moving Castle, Jim Henson's the Labyrinth, Tokyo MewMew or Mew Mew power, Inuyasha, Barajou no kiss, Fruits basket, Kamichama karin:
http://himemiya.wetpaint.com/page/%28DB%27s%29+the+Ultimate+fanstory%2F%2Fhomepage 

This one has kamichama karin meets hollowfields
http://kamichamakarinhome.wetpaint.com/page/Kamichama+karin+meets+hollow+fields

Kamichama karin meets tokyo mewmew
http://kamichamakarinhome.wetpaint.com/thread/1694713/Kamichama+Karin+%3Atokyo+mew+mew+style%28roleplay%29
Has returned from nowhere. :)

Offline Maruna

• Grappa
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Maruna resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 06 PM »
I'll be frank with you. I was skeptical when I saw that it was a crossover between 30 different series. I was worried when I saw it had a million chapters, but also a little relieved. With so many characters in play, you'd need a lot of time to play around with them. If you're actually playing with all of those characters, though, I'm concerned with where the focus of this story lies.

I read half of the first line of your story and I had to stop. I can see you're pretty proud of this, and that's not a bad thing, but please, go back and neaten up your earlier chapters. Double check your spelling, grammar, sentence structure. Or, if you're intent on writing it in the form of a script, I highly recommend doing a little research on the proper way to write a script or a play. I saw a disclaimer at the top of that first chapter about some issues you had with point of view. Take the time to go and fix those problems.

If you want anyone to read what you've worked so hard on, make sure it's not fundamentally difficult to read. I don't mean to trash this story, because I've only read three words of it, but you haven't done a very good job of convincing me it's worth committing to over a hundred chapters worth of my time.

Since you've written so much, I assume you've improved a great deal in the later chapters, but at the very least, the first chapter is still a mess.

Offline Celsia Yew

• Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Celsia Yew resembles dull Tin.
  • immortal saddness
    • View Profile
    • Himemiya Himiko
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 12 AM »
Ah, yeah i'm not very good with the grammar and the spelling mistakes. But everytime I reread a chapter I'm typically happy with it and move on to the next chapter.
At first i didnt really give it a story line, i just kinda went with it, I went from conflict with ouran to conflict with the aliens, then decided. Hey, lets go on a journey to make an antidote for the curse. Now its on a solid plot of Why Lynn's powers are limited and why (everything thats happened before) lynn has to correct all of the problems the first most powerful (whose name ive yet to decide) has created.
I know I should probably go back and put it all into paragraphs and gramar and spell check. But as it is right now, Its not hard to get lost reading line after line.
I'll get around to fixing it eventually, I just don't have the time right now. School just started back up for me and I have to look for a job.
I'll make sure to take some time and fix it when I have a few holiday/days off.
Thankyou for your imput, I enjoy hearing from readers their opinions. :)
Has returned from nowhere. :)

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window