Author Topic: Let's talk Mazoku.  (Read 3131 times)

Offline Rebmastu

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.
  • Translator of the West
    • View Profile
    • MEIN MAL (Livejournal inactive)
Let's talk Mazoku.
« on: February 09, 2011, 09 AM »
You know, I don't think I've ever seen us talk about the Mazoku. (Also, there's gotta be a better translation for that, but that's a topic for another day)

Share your deepest, darkest affections for the masters of whatever-affiliation-you'd-like-to-label-the-astro-plane-here. Personally, I'm fond of Deep Sea Dolphin, if only for that bullshit she pulled in Aqualad. Kind of amazing that they NEVER ACTUALLY ADDRESSED IT IN THE MANGA'S CANON. Had to have the word of god to actually confirm anything regarding it. Ugh.
This is the first face you will see in hell.

Offline Tom the Mighty

• teeheeheheheeeheheheehehehehehehehheheheee
  • Staff
  • Port Wine
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Tom the Mighty resembles dull Tin.
  • Darth Condom
    • View Profile
    • Tom's Art Blog
Re: Let's talk Mazoku.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 10 AM »
i like Zellas. I tend to think of her being just ass creepy and strange as Xellos but only with a AH-nold accent and one-liners to boot.
Did you bring home the coleslaw you lazy B#&*@!?

Offline Rebmastu

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.
  • Translator of the West
    • View Profile
    • MEIN MAL (Livejournal inactive)
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 12 PM »
I can't believe I forgot Riksfalto, hands down THE best character to come out of Aqualad. (Although I did like Faron before she went all woobie-woo. She wasn't a mazoku though, so that's kind of off-topic.)

There's just something special about a chick who can PUNCH A DUDE'S ARM OFF, while showing up just two pages later (earlier?) with a rose-motif bg. THAT is class. Ugh. Too damn cool.
This is the first face you will see in hell.

Offline Moonshayde

• Staff
  • Mulled Wine
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Moonshayde resembles dull Tin.
  • The greater of two evils.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blargh
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2011, 03 PM »
I have to say, through the years, I'm still a Xellos fan, through and through.  I think I like him even more in the novels though, the evil bastard.  Smiling and creepy, and manipulates everybody perfectly.  Hell, he burns down cities just for fun.  And think about it, in reality, he's just a big black cone.  He could wear himself as the ultimate party hat, and when he got bored, he'd just stab you.

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window