Author Topic: Arrrg! Pirates! -crack RP-  (Read 8014 times)

Offline ZippyZippy

• Staff
  • Sherry
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • ZippyZippy resembles dull Tin.
  • bwhahaha! Wait... what?
    • View Profile
    • HopperARTZ
Arrrg! Pirates! -crack RP-
« on: February 11, 2011, 02 PM »
This board has been sad and neglected for far to long. It time to change that! So I shall start a crack RP. What is a crack RP you ask? It's a much more layed back and casual RP. No complex preset plots, almost no char bios, and just about no rules. Go nuts, be crazy, stop thinking, and you'll do fine.

INTRO
------

You are a pirate on the good ship Colonic. We are travelling across the seas in search of of the magical treasure of The Paradise of Turtle. We will face many dangers along the way, but be brave young pirates! I'm sure that the ends will justify these questionable means.

BIOS
-----

Name:
Station: (captain, ship boy, ect.)
Looks:
Short Bio: (age, personality, ect. Can't be more then 200 words long)

----
Don't forget that this isn't supposed to be a serious RP!  :razz:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 11 AM by ZippyZippy »

Offline ZippyZippy

• Staff
  • Sherry
    • View Profile
    • HopperARTZ
Re: Arrrg! Pirates! -crack RP-
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 02 PM »
Name: Flabberjakc
Station: Captian
Looks: Like an old school pirate captain. Complete with handbar mustache.
Short Bio: Even since he was a wee snipet Flabberjakc always wanted to roam the high seas causing mass panic. So after getting a degree at the school of Higher Plundering he bought a ship off arrBay and took to the seas. But alas, he can't not cause mass panic by himself. If only he had a crew of mindless pirates that would be everything he says. Flabberjakc claims to be 23, but he is lying.

I'll wait to see if anyone joins me befor I start posting. It would look weird if I was jsut talking to meself. -nodnod-

Offline Clov3r

• Staff
  • Sherry
  • Clov3r resembles dull Tin.
  • Quality Checker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 10 PM »
D-Does the ship have to be called the Moe Moe?

Name: Kris Kinkle
Station: ...Does gunman count?
Looks: Like the MANLIEST MAN you have ever seen
Short Bio: He likes cute things, but because of his intimidating looks, no one really says anything about it when he's present; they talk about him and his cute hobbies whenever they don't think he's around. He joined the crew after hearing a rumor that the isle of The Paradise of Turtle is the birthplace of many a cute baby turtles, and he wants to protect them from harm right after they hatch as they make their way towards the water. He's about thirty years old.

wolves are cool

Offline ZippyZippy

• Staff
  • Sherry
    • View Profile
    • HopperARTZ
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 11 AM »

Naw, we can change it. I just picked the first stupid name that cam e to mind. XD

btw Your char. Epic.  :razz:

Offline Tom the Mighty

• teeheeheheheeeheheheehehehehehehehheheheee
  • Staff
  • Port Wine
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Tom the Mighty resembles dull Tin.
  • Darth Condom
    • View Profile
    • Tom's Art Blog
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 12 PM »
I should be called Good Ship. . . Colonic.

Did you bring home the coleslaw you lazy B#&*@!?

Offline Clov3r

• Staff
  • Sherry
  • Quality Checker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 10 PM »

Naw, we can change it. I just picked the first stupid name that cam e to mind. XD

btw Your char. Epic.  :razz:
Oh, okay, phew. :D

And, lawl, thank ye.

wolves are cool

Offline BurntPie

• Staff
  • Dark Rum
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • BurntPie resembles dull Tin.
  • Please Love Me ;A;
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2011, 04 AM »
Name: THE ULTIMATE PIERATE
Station: Ye ol' barnacle on ye side of ye deck
Looks: A SPACE NINJA WITH 15 ROCKET LAUNCHERS GROWING OUT OF HIS BACK
Short Bio: Age unknown, origins unknown, is just utterly awesome. 'nuff said yaaargh.

Offline Clov3r

• Staff
  • Sherry
  • Quality Checker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2011, 10 PM »
I-IT'S LIKE BURNT PAI

wolves are cool

Offline ZippyZippy

• Staff
  • Sherry
    • View Profile
    • HopperARTZ
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2011, 11 PM »
Well, might as well start this thing.  :pshyeah:

----

Flabberjakc gazed out at the beautiful blue ocean. It was a fine day; a very find day indeed. It was a shame that half of the ship was charred from that run in with the navy. But how was he supposed to know that they would fire back when he demanded that they hand over all there goods. Oh well, at least they had lost them, for now at least. He should put on a course to evade the ships before they found them again.

But for now he wanted some tea. He swaggered down to the gally.

Offline Clov3r

• Staff
  • Sherry
  • Quality Checker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2011, 08 AM »
Hang on, so we only have three crew members? Or are the others imaginary?

wolves are cool

Offline ZippyZippy

• Staff
  • Sherry
    • View Profile
    • HopperARTZ
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2011, 01 PM »
We can have a few NPCs running around. I don't think we'll get enough people to fill a whole crew.  :razz:

Anon

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2011, 01 AM »
Name: Fabulous Fabian Plum
Station: Engineer
Looks like:
Bio: Born in a small mountain village, he mostly mastered the blacksmithing and alchemical trades, which he needed to get started on his Big Project: The Better Cannon ( now known as "The Royal Cannon").
  By the age of 25 Plum reached a breakthrough with The Better Cannon, it fired Faster, Safer with more Power, and homing on to the closest Royalty. Eventually, he managed to get rid of the homing part, and realised that he could use a wealthy patron.
Whom would need The Royal Cannon? Pirates! They've got lots of cannons! So he went to sea joining the ship Colonic, improving and innovating the cannons, and not regretting a thing to this day!

(Bah, don't change the name, you forced me to edit this post)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 01 AM by Anon »

Offline Mr.Otter

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mr.Otter resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2011, 12 PM »
Name: Tessa Rose
Station: Wench(secretly slutty pirate who can kick ass, which ever way you see it)
Looks like: This -------> http://media.photobucket.com/image/pirate%20woman/GaaraAnMe/Anime/AnimePirateGirl2.png?o=61

Bio: Grew up some where it was warm. And quickly learned that the female body is quite a powerful thing. Main purpose in life is to find Johnny Depp, and to party with him in his Captin Jack Sparrow outfit. 
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 02 PM by Mr.Otter »

Offline Wisty

• Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Wisty resembles dull Tin.
  • Brb, fangirling over Tom Lehrer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2011, 11 AM »
FCHOOM first post in forever.

Name: Henry, The Boy Who Dislikes Everyone (AKA "That Waste of Space")
Station: Freeloader.
Looks: Stumpy, soft, drab, but with a pinched and condescending face because not only is his face stuck that way, that's how he feels with everyone.
Short Bio: A twelve-year-old kid who suddenly appeared on the Colonic. He doesn't like talking to others but he can't stop talking and loves to create childish drama, else all the attention is taken off of him. (It usually never works but he won't stop trying.) Most of the crew assumes he comes from a rich family with parents who spoiled him rotten, thus his standards are ultimately too high for anyone to achieve, even Daddy and Mummy. Nobody knows why he'd want to hang out on a ship, and he doesn't do much on it other than whine, sigh, and look down upon the crew as if they were rats.

Offline Kaori

• Mad Scientist
  • Staff
  • Dark Rum
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kaori resembles dull Tin.
  • Don't leave things in the fridge.
    • View Profile
    • I Get Hacked Too Much to Use This
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2011, 09 PM »
Name: Riley O'Reilly
Station: The person that sits up at the top of the mast saying "Land Ahoy!"
Looks:
(click to show/hide)
Short Bio: A young Irish girl (although she denies that she's a girl), Riley has a heavy accent and loves to swear. However, she doesn't really know how to, so she just says random words, making them sound as though she's actually cursing. Riley has an INCREDIBLE fear of heights, yet she willingly volunteered to be "The Lookout" to prove that she's a rough and manly kind of guy ("girl"). She's been stuck up there, unable to get down, since she's been on the ship.

After several long, tedious weeks on the ship, young Riley O'Reilly had finally had enough. She needed to get down from this god forsaken post and today was finally that day that it will happen (excluding all those other days where she proclaimed that that day was the day that she would come down). Riley peered over the edge of the ramp, straight down, where several of her shipmates were catcalling her to come and join them on deck (perhaps a few making clucking noises up at her),

"Oh yah?! Well 'yer muther was ta town's community bike, ya 'ol goat dung!" she yelled back.

Riley sighed and settled back against the pole mast. She was certain that if she attempted to climb down, it was only going to be a straight plummet to certain death. With the sun beating down on her, she squinted across the vast ocean, determined to at least do her job.

"LAND AHOY!!!!" she screamed.

There was a flurry of movement on deck, everyone excited to have finally reached their goal.

"PSYCH!" she screamed, once again.

Once again, a flurry of movement from below, except this time, with various objects being thrown in her direction.

'Oh aye', Riley thought, 'I do luv me job.'
Click below to see current work status.

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window