Junketsu + Kareshi

Moonphase 10 – Night Dress
Moonphase 11 – Étude for the Soiree
Moonphase 12 – Baptisma of Blood
Moonphase 13 – The 13th Angel
Magazine Edition
Moonphase 14 – Nicaea -Duel- (Volume ver)
Moonphase 15 – A Kiss for the Poison Princess
Moonphase 16 – Phantom of the Pit
Moonphase 17 – Immoral
Volume 4
Moonphase 18 – 片恋ツアーズ
Moonphase 19 – 刹那レンサ
Moonphase 20 – 罪過のアニマ
Moonphase 21 – 過越のまつり
Moonphase 22 – longing
Volume 5

Title:Junketsu+Kareshi (Pureblood+Boyfriend)
Author: Shouoto Aya (硝音あや)
Licensed by YenPress

Summary:
Kana Takachiho, despite her disadvantages, is a pretty nice girl. She’s friendly, outgoing, and used to be good at sports until she was injured in a freak accident, losing the scholarship keeping her in school, and earning her the disdain of her fellow classmates. Oh, and her childhood friend and (self-proclaimed) boyfriend, Aki, just so happens to be a vampire who turned her into his slave after drinking her blood on their first date. But Aki’s not just any vampire; he’s a Pureblood, and he’s participating in a game to find the seven “Stigmas” in order to wake his twin brother and Kana’s other childhood friend, Eriya, from his mysterious slumber…

176 Responses to Junketsu + Kareshi

1. hanadreams says:

i don’t think we are saints so much as people who understand the value of doing something you love AS A VOLUNTEER, and how little appreciation is generally shown to volunteers… and how much is expected of them.

I too wish you had 48 hours in your day, 24 of which could be devoted to satisfy my selfish leech demands… but I was brought up to appreciate what I’m given and be grateful rather than to make selfish demands for more-

so again, thanks from the bottom of my heart for the hours you spend on producing reading material for my selfish pleasure

2. Fawn of the Masquarde says:

Love this series

3. Jamie.M says:

Thank you for translating this awesome manga. Just wondering if there will be more chapters?

4. nekonushi says:

thank you for translating this manga XD
    otsukaresamadeshita~

5. Ella says:

The cover of Aki and Cana above is super gorgeous and hot and on fire…you guys too :D..Thanks for satisfying our crave for this manga, for translating, editing and all the hardwork. Hope more people join you guys to help ease the loads of volunteering in releasing this manga.

6. Jix says:

Just a question: Why does it start at chapter 10 instead of one? O.O

Just a question: Why does it start at chapter 10 instead of one? O.O

An answer! We picked it up from Omari’s Sister, the group that had been doing it previously, after chapter 10. We’ll go back and do our own version of it as well… Eventually. =D

8. Jix says:

Just a question: Why does it start at chapter 10 instead of one? O.O

Oh, okay, thanks for telling me. XD I’ll go look the previous ones up then, thanks again. :D

9. kuronyan says:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

sankyu. <3

10. Gishel says:

hey guys, im just wandering when will be chap 18 release? and thaks for all your work, you’re great ^.^

11. paula says:

hi i am starting to read this manga but i saw that since june you don translate new chapterthanks i wanna know if this manga will have new chapters or if this es inconcluse thanks

• Melfra says:

Junketsu Kareshi was licensed for US release by Yen Press, so we have stopped releasing new chapters and taken down what we’ve already done. We won’t be releasing more chapters, but we will post links to where you can buy the books as soon as they’re posted!

12. Yariza says:

Hi! I was wondering were u guys the only ones who translated pureblood boyfriend? I REALLY love this manga and I was sad it was dropped but do u know if anyone else continued it? I really love how u guys take ur time to translate for us! Keep up the good work!!! :D

• rebmastu says:

Then I have good news for you: you can buy it in English this December! (So be sure to preorder!)

We drop any series that is licensed in English because scanlations are meant only as a means of reading something that would otherwise never be available in a language we understand, and once it’s licensed, well, our job becomes a little redundant, doesn’t it? If you want an author to continue releasing things you enjoy, you have to speak with your money, otherwise they might quit out of sheer frustration!

That said, we know of no other groups working on this, and we hope that any potential groups will respect the author’s wishes and keep it that way. We will provide no assistance in searching for an alternative, be it through scanlations, raws, or fan translations. Any such messages will be deleted and its users subsequently banned.

13. Shizuku says:

Thanks for all the hard work in translating the chapters :) I only finished reading this today and I was kinda sad how you guys dropped it and Yen Press bought it but I guess I don’t really mind since you guys put a lot of effort translating these chapters so… Thank you for all the hard work and time you guys have put into translating these 17 chapters :D p.s. I’m not complaining or anything, I’m just saying thank you :)