Author Topic: What if there was an anime?  (Read 11164 times)

Offline Rin

• Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Rin resembles dull Tin.
  • Love the face
    • View Profile
    • Random Stuff About アニメ
What if there was an anime?
« on: June 08, 2009, 10 PM »
What if Barajou no Kiss had an anime? That would be awesome. If it did have one though, it would probably come out in a year.  :sad: Oh well, it would still be cool. I would personally fangirl out.  :numnumgiri: What about you?

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
Re: What if there was an anime?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 10 PM »
I don't watch a lot of anime anymore... but I do think there are parts that would animate well, like the summonings, but nothing could come close to Shouoto's style! xD

Offline Rebmastu

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.
  • Translator of the West
    • View Profile
    • MEIN MAL (Livejournal inactive)
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 11 PM »
Personally, I'd be more interested in seeing it as a drama, since I can't take anime seriously anymore...... But man, I'll bet it would be the cheesiest thing in the world. xD
This is the first face you will see in hell.

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 11 PM »
Personally, I'd be more interested in seeing it as a drama, since I can't take anime seriously anymore...... But man, I'll bet it would be the cheesiest thing in the world. xD
WORST DRAMA EVER

Offline Rin

• Svagdricka
  • Love the face
    • View Profile
    • Random Stuff About アニメ
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 01 PM »
I don't watch a lot of anime anymore... but I do think there are parts that would animate well, like the summonings, but nothing could come close to Shouoto's style! xD
I agree. The animators wouldn't come close to her style, but the summonings would look good animated. I don't watch much anime either. I'm a manga person. Also a hikkimori(I think that's how you spell it).

Baki

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2009, 11 PM »
I wouldn't mind seeing an anime... but like the comments above, some of the problems that could arise would be "simplifying" the art because of lazy animators. Not to mention some stories will probably be cut due to budgets and stuff.

But hey, the manga is still entertaining.

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2009, 11 PM »
Going off topic here, but is this whole hikikomori thing supposed to be the new otaku, or what? I mean, come on. This is like the third person on the forum to claim it. Why would someone brag about never leaving their house?

Baki

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 05 PM »
Going off topic here, but is this whole hikikomori thing supposed to be the new otaku, or what? I mean, come on. This is like the third person on the forum to claim it. Why would someone brag about never leaving their house?

http://www.wdog.com/rider/writings/hikikomori.htm

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2009, 06 PM »

http://www.wdog.com/rider/writings/hikikomori.htm

Geeze Baki, that was actually really interesting. But aren't the most important difference between the hikikomori of Japan and the self-proclaimed "hikikomori" of the US the motivation? Like the article says, the shut ins of Japan oftentimes  become that way because of a mental break, but the shuts ins of the US (and similar countries) will usually cite an inability to deal with social situations or social anxiety.

And you know, I find that really sad, because by doing this they run away from their problems... Doesn't everyone have social anxiety? Sure, the severity differs for each person, but it's quite normal to get nervous when speaking to new people. I couldn't work up the nerve to speak in public at all (and I mean at all) until I was thrown into unavoidable social situations. And yeah, I hated it like mad, but I guess it was helpful =/

Offline Moonshayde

• Staff
  • Mulled Wine
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Moonshayde resembles dull Tin.
  • The greater of two evils.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blargh
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2009, 11 PM »
This is a completely new phenomenon to me....  This reminds me of the Emo kids claiming rare mental illnesses to sound cool and unique.

For some god-forsaken reason I just went to urban dictionary and typed in "emo kid" Don't do that unless you want to hate your brain. 

Offline Tom the Mighty

• teeheeheheheeeheheheehehehehehehehheheheee
  • Staff
  • Port Wine
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Tom the Mighty resembles dull Tin.
  • Darth Condom
    • View Profile
    • Tom's Art Blog
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2009, 01 AM »
just find some freinds. I just hung out with a punk-rocker friend for a few hours, Punk rock isn't something that I've ben interested in a long time. But different people lead to diffrerent mindsets which lead to appreaciation to all different cliques and ideas . ... man im drunbk. Point is, go out and have fun, enjoy diff people and situations. its the opnly way to get the most out of life
Did you bring home the coleslaw you lazy B#&*@!?

Offline Rin

• Svagdricka
  • Love the face
    • View Profile
    • Random Stuff About アニメ
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2009, 01 PM »
I agree. The animators wouldn't come close to her style, but the summonings would look good animated. I don't watch much anime either. I'm a manga person. Also a hikkimori(I think that's how you spell it).

Okay, I'm not entirely a hikikomori. What I was trying to get through is that I spend so much time on the computer that I will be legally blind by the time I'm 20. I know I used the wrong choice of words there. I'm not anit-social. Anit-social people don't go on forums.

Offline redjojo

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • redjojo resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2009, 01 PM »
I think an anime would be cool! Seeing the bishes animated! :rabugiri: *drool*
Manga is still better but I enjoy anime!

Offline Teddy-chan

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Teddy-chan resembles dull Tin.
  • I'M NEW. YAYZ.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2009, 05 PM »
I'd never watch it. Like I usually do.
It's not because I think I 'd dislike it. It's just that I don't watch anime. >_>
>:^D;

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2009, 08 AM »
I'd never watch it. Like I usually do.
It's not because I think I 'd dislike it. It's just that I don't watch anime. >_>
\o/

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window