Author Topic: What are you playing?  (Read 24987 times)

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
Re: What are you playing?
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2009, 04 PM »
Eh, well, I really liked VII (but it's popularity is offputting these days), so I'm interested to see what XIII ends up like. I really want to play versus, but no PS3, so that's kind of a no-go =\

Offline Clov3r

• Staff
  • Sherry
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Clov3r resembles dull Tin.
  • Quality Checker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2009, 08 AM »
Eh, well, I really liked VII (but it's popularity is offputting these days), so I'm interested to see what XIII ends up like. I really want to play versus, but no PS3, so that's kind of a no-go =\
...Same. No PS3.

/sob

I'm personally looking forward to Versus XIII more than XIII. Agito XIII doesn't look so bad, either. Well, at least I have Dissidia to keep me company. :'D

wolves are cool

Offline FunnyBat

• Heineken
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • FunnyBat resembles dull Tin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2009, 09 AM »
Hm.
Last year i was playing Perfect World, once or twice i tried to play Lineage and Warcraft, but it takes too much time :3 i'd like to play such on-line games, but scanlation needs more free time, than i have, when i spend most of it playing games. Damn it, its unfair! T__T

Offline Wisty

• Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Wisty resembles dull Tin.
  • Brb, fangirling over Tom Lehrer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2010, 05 PM »
I don't play video games often, but lately I've been playing Civilization Revolution and the Sims 3. Because I'm a wuss girl. :D I will sometimes play Forza or something with my brother, but it doesn't happen often. I have been trying to avoid any kind of Facebook game for my dear life. If that happened, I would truly fear for my grades and graduation potential.

Offline MagmaStorM

• Staff
  • Carlsberg
  • MagmaStorM resembles dull Tin.
  • WTF? O.O
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2010, 11 AM »
I am currently on the Wii XD lol
playing the Wii Sports x] coz I am dying for the FFXIII and FFXIII Versus D:
I think the release in English is Summer of 2010..

Tags made by Moi :3

Offline Wisty

• Svagdricka
  • Wisty resembles dull Tin.
  • Brb, fangirling over Tom Lehrer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2010, 02 PM »
I think I saw those in Gameinformer mag. :O The FF games. They look awesome, but I cannot play them.

Don't be ashamed of the Wii. My little brother isn't. And Wii Sports is the best game for the Wii, even though it's the first. :D

Offline Clov3r

• Staff
  • Sherry
  • Quality Checker
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2010, 08 AM »
The Wii's awesome, but some douchebags tend to look down on it and try and "look cool" with their 360's and FPS's. >:I And I can't play the new FF games, either. *no PS3* /sob

I am now PSPless since I had to return it to my friend, so I've picked up some old FF games I dropped a while back. *still kind of in a FF daze* I'd be finishing The Answer in Persona 3 FES if I weren't.

wolves are cool

Offline Darkstar

• Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Darkstar is a lone Electron.
  • BANNED, LOL
    • View Profile
    • Slayersforever
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2010, 11 AM »
The Wii's awesome, but some douchebags tend to look down on it and try and "look cool" with their 360's and FPS's. >:I And I can't play the new FF games, either. *no PS3* /sob

I am now PSPless since I had to return it to my friend, so I've picked up some old FF games I dropped a while back. *still kind of in a FF daze* I'd be finishing The Answer in Persona 3 FES if I weren't.

psp are crap 360 are the same bland FPS get a ds or a wii and a flashcard

yea delicious

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2010, 08 PM »

Hey, I'll have to contest that one. In terms of homebrew, the PSP is an epic powerhouse, with much more emulation compatability, on top of the fact that it can play most any video encoded in the mp4 format- which, unlike the DS's DPG, is still usable with computers and even mp3 players if encoded properly. For emulation, I've had issues on the DS with intense lag and crashing on SNES and even NES games, while the psp runs this and even PS1 games perfectly. I hate to say it, but these days I keep my NDS just for the game library, not for homebrew.

Offline Clov3r

• Staff
  • Sherry
  • Quality Checker
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2010, 09 PM »
Hey, I'll have to contest that one. In terms of homebrew, the PSP is an epic powerhouse, with much more emulation compatability, on top of the fact that it can play most any video encoded in the mp4 format- which, unlike the DS's DPG, is still usable with computers and even mp3 players if encoded properly. For emulation, I've had issues on the DS with intense lag and crashing on SNES and even NES games, while the psp runs this and even PS1 games perfectly. I hate to say it, but these days I keep my NDS just for the game library, not for homebrew.
..I didn't even know the NDS could do that, lol. I just have mine for the games... which I don't even have much of because I'm broke 98% of the time. /sob (Technically, I only have one game right now, 'cuz I borrowed the other from a friend... which makes TWO games! OHJOY Hey, it's better than nothing. :x)

wolves are cool

Offline Darkstar

• Svagdricka
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Darkstar is a lone Electron.
  • BANNED, LOL
    • View Profile
    • Slayersforever
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2010, 08 AM »

o yea all that homebrew  that can be easily make worthless by a  firmaware update

yea delicious

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2010, 04 PM »

o yea all that homebrew  that can be easily make worthless by a  firmaware update
Well, if you're stupid enough to screw up your homebrew by updating, you obviously don't deserve to use it.

Offline Tom the Mighty

• teeheeheheheeeheheheehehehehehehehheheheee
  • Staff
  • Port Wine
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Tom the Mighty resembles dull Tin.
  • Darth Condom
    • View Profile
    • Tom's Art Blog
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2010, 05 PM »
I'm playing FF X and XII for some reason. Most likely to better compare XIII to.
Did you bring home the coleslaw you lazy B#&*@!?

Offline Moonshayde

• Staff
  • Mulled Wine
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Moonshayde resembles dull Tin.
  • The greater of two evils.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blargh
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2010, 05 PM »
I got the new Zelda DS game.  I think the cute style fits the DS better than it ever could the Wii or Cube.  Man, I'm jonesin' for a new, pretty, Zelda game.
So far it's pretty fun and the Train is cool.  I'm not far into it and I'm getting my ass kicked repeatedly by the same boss.  Lame.
Never been a hardcore gamer, really.

Offline Tom the Mighty

• teeheeheheheeeheheheehehehehehehehheheheee
  • Staff
  • Port Wine
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Tom the Mighty resembles dull Tin.
  • Darth Condom
    • View Profile
    • Tom's Art Blog
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2010, 10 AM »
Just beat Mass Effect 2 so I am playing nothing for the time being.
Did you bring home the coleslaw you lazy B#&*@!?

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window