Author Topic: This Day  (Read 2782 times)

Offline Tom the Mighty

• teeheeheheheeeheheheehehehehehehehheheheee
  • Staff
  • Port Wine
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Tom the Mighty resembles dull Tin.
  • Darth Condom
    • View Profile
    • Tom's Art Blog
This Day
« on: February 14, 2011, 09 AM »
Did you bring home the coleslaw you lazy B#&*@!?

Offline Rebmastu

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.
  • Translator of the West
    • View Profile
    • MEIN MAL (Livejournal inactive)
Re: This Day
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 10 AM »
Sheeeeit, Tom. That was aces.
This is the first face you will see in hell.

Offline Melfra

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.Melfra resembles shiny Steel.
  • Fandom Hates Me
    • View Profile
    • Melfra Likes Turtles
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 10 PM »
Cool, I got a valentine =D

Offline Moonshayde

• Staff
  • Mulled Wine
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Moonshayde resembles dull Tin.
  • The greater of two evils.
    • View Profile
    • Art Blargh
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 02 AM »
You're such a sweetheart.   <3

Offline Clov3r

• Staff
  • Sherry
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Clov3r resembles dull Tin.
  • Quality Checker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 08 PM »
D'awwwww. This reminds me of the time in grade school when our teacher handed out Valentine's printouts for us to color. I chose one with a unicorn that had a heart stabbed on its horn that said, "You have my heart!" at the bottom and drew a person holding her chest with blood spilling out all over the floor saying, "Please... give it... back..."

I gave it to my brother and he told me it was the best valentine he ever received. =DDD

wolves are cool

Offline Rebmastu

• Administrator
  • Three Ships Blend
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.Rebmastu resembles dull Steel.
  • Translator of the West
    • View Profile
    • MEIN MAL (Livejournal inactive)
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 11 AM »
D'awwwww. This reminds me of the time in grade school when our teacher handed out Valentine's printouts for us to color. I chose one with a unicorn that had a heart stabbed on its horn that said, "You have my heart!" at the bottom and drew a person holding her chest with blood spilling out all over the floor saying, "Please... give it... back..."

I gave it to my brother and he told me it was the best valentine he ever received. =DDD

Oh man, gradeschool? Seriously? That sounds like the best EVER. I want one.
This is the first face you will see in hell.

Offline rainstride

• Staff
  • Dark Rum
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • rainstride resembles dull Tin.
  • set the world on fire!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2011, 03 PM »

::sigh...:: Fine, fine. Let me find my scalpel and cooler.
------------------------------------------------------------

also, this is the closest thing i have to match this thread. witch is weird, you would think i would have at least one valentine pic laying around...  :sad:

Offline Clov3r

• Staff
  • Sherry
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Clov3r resembles dull Tin.
  • Quality Checker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2011, 10 PM »

::sigh...:: Fine, fine. Let me find my scalpel and cooler.
------------------------------------------------------------

also, this is the closest thing i have to match this thread. witch is weird, you would think i would have at least one valentine pic laying around...  :sad:
lolol Actually, I think I still have it lying around the house somewhere, but I can't find it. D: The idea actually came from my teacher... He was one of the best teachers ever. =D

Don't forget to remove the arteries!

wolves are cool

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* .。.:*☆HELL YEAH TURTLE PARADISE CHAT IS PERFECT☆*:.。.*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・

Open in Another Window